• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You basically unmasked a source
This is a COMPLETELY different argument than what you were making in your prior post. And I don't think I did, anyway. Are you the only one who is supposed to be able to order from this source? I redacted plenty in my posting about your source, and if ANYONE actually wanted to find out what this source was, they could have just read YOUR post with the hints you provided. I did. So, in essence, YOU gave away the source.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
This is a COMPLETELY different argument than what you were making in your prior post. And I don't think I did, anyway. Are you the only one who is supposed to be able to order from this source? I redacted plenty in my posting about your source, and if ANYONE actually wanted to find out what this source was, they could have just read YOUR post with the hints you provided. I did. So, in essence, YOU gave away the source.
Look. Bitch all you want. I'm done. I'll never try to help anyone again. Thanks so much

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Look. Bitch all you want. I'm done. I'll never try to help anyone again. Thanks so much
Bitch about what? Your misunderstanding of English language and comma usage? How did you help me any? That pharmacy you got your meto from is no secret place. It's well known. They just changed their front "door" to something else than the actual pharmacy. I hope you and your meto are very happy together.

Last edited: