• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I'm not like this in person. I am just going through a really deep depression. I'm sorry. Please don't take me too seriously. Really, I am mad at MYSELF more than anything for being stuck with a shitty life that I can't change.

Sorry to the posters here and the mods.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not that you've ever lashed out at me, but most people here are in the same boat as you (and me). It's easy to take our anger out on others, but recognizing that you're doing that is a good first step in not doing it anymore. We're all on the same journey here, just in different boats it seems.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I'm not like this in person. I am just going through a really deep depression. I'm sorry. Please don't take me too seriously. Really, I am mad at MYSELF more than anything for being stuck with a shitty life that I can't change.

Sorry to the posters here and the mods.
Some people here need it LOL
It's okay I get that way as well. I need to learn to just block people that I don't like as soon as I see a red flag. No worries man. Don't beat yourself up over it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really know what has been said, but I certainly think that it's for the best to not say anything if your words are insensitive. People have to bear in mind that so many just come on here to vent and post about suicide as they cannot say those things anywhere else. Like people don't need to be treated in a condescending way, it's unnecessary, I don't see the need to lash out at people here as most of them are just venting their feelings. Suicidal people don't deserve to be treated badly for no reason.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
it's not totally uncommon to lash out, but keep other's feelings in mind as they might take it the wrong way