• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I once sat at a level crossing for 4 hours working out the best way to CTB and then thought about the poor train driver and the people tasked to picking up my body parts.
chose to a different pathway (SN)
I think most of us on here feel ugly and shit! I might even add unwanted and unloveable. I hope you find peace whatever the pathway you decide to go with :) x

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry you're feeling like that :aw: I would be way too scared to jump in front of a train and honestly, I think it's not the best method. I hope you find some peace, what ever you decide to do. :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Well if that's the way you decide I respect and wish you well, one thing for sure is, you are brave. Hugs

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Ugh same, I don't plan to ctb soon tho because I have a pet:// do you for real plan to ctb now?:(
Just tried to hang myself but it didn't as the ligature was to weak
I think that method is too painful and risky. What happen to the gun method? Sounded more doable!
I have a roommate so I'm scared of them seeing my corpse from a gun shot to the head

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Hi Ghostly, sorry your in so much pain. I respect your decision, but have you thought about a painless way to go at least?

If you put your neck on tracks in front of a fast train, it will be pretty fast and reliable. I suppose you might feel a moment of pain and be gone. Still, he should consider the choice itself.

OP why do you think you are ugly? Is the reason the inability to find a suitable loved one?
I hope you find a way out of the hole you are in. If the hole is too deep, good luck with whatever decision you are about to make.

Last edited:
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
First off dude, you ain't ugly. If that's you in the avatar you look like a young Sean Penn. Actually you're better looking than him and he went on to be a big star and married Madonna.
We all have big problems. That's why we are on this site. If you haven't already, get some good help before you ctb.

tpurced

tpurced

Just passing through this world
Oct 23, 2020
If that's your decision I respect it. Just please make sure you've got some kind of plan. You seem very brave. If you go through with it I wish you well and that your journey is peaceful- otherwise you're always welcome back here. :heart:

Hugs.