• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

major_tom

Feb 27, 2024
Does anyone know if railway workers are used to 'accidents'? It wouldn't make sense for the train operator to feel in any way responsible right?

They would just call the police and wait for them to deal with it I would think, anyone have any knowledge?

Also would being hit by the train be enough (at about 60 km/h) or do you have to get down under the wheels?

Thanks for your time

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
First of all, train method is not as reliable as it may seem. Second of all, there is actually a huge risk you'd be the cause of the guy's trauma. I don't think anyone would be able to actually be able to handle such situation without any kind of mental issues. Not necessarily guilt but simply sort of ptsd and fear of another similar "accident". And not just him but the passengers etc.
So as long as you care about any other human being, please reconsider!

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Does anyone know if railway workers are used to 'accidents'? It wouldn't make sense for the train operator to feel in any way responsible right?

They would just call the police and wait for them to deal with it I would think, anyone have any knowledge?

Also would being hit by the train be enough (at about 60 km/h) or do you have to get down under the wheels?

Thanks for your time
People who resort to ctb by train are usually in a very acute suicidal crisis or those who are unable/ don't have time to search for other methods. Since you are on sasu I think if you look at the resources we have here you would be able to find something more peaceful and less risky than that.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Contrary to what others will say, once you become a viscera pile you will no longer feel nor care about the normie piloting the train.

There are simply jobs that come with a guarantee of seeing something "Horrifying"

Do you really care about them having sleepless nights? you should stop the pretend caring act and do what you deem necessary.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
M

major_tom

Feb 27, 2024
Do you really care about them having sleepless nights? you should stop the pretend caring act and do what you deem necessary.

Yeah, I care about it to the extent that that word means anything. That's why I'm on here trying to get a little perspective on it.

Honestly if I could be as real as you I probably wouldn't waste my time on a discussion forum.

Thanks to all. I didn't think it was that peculiar of an idea since trains fly by my apartment every day but I do understand now.

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Yeah, I care about it to the extent that that word means anything. That's why I'm on here trying to get a little perspective on it.

Honestly if I could be as real as you I probably wouldn't waste my time on a discussion forum.

Thanks to all. I didn't think it was that peculiar of an idea since trains fly by my apartment every day but I do understand now.
I'm with you there, mate. I don't think that jumping in front of a moving train to ctb is peculiar at all. After all, that's what Anna Karenina did at the end of Tolstoy's novel of the same name. Being that that novel is consistently at the top of the best literary works of all time, there's something symbolic--and even poetic--for lack of a better word--to employing that method to ctb. Nevertheless, I am personally averse to such a gruesome ending.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
IIRC a decent amount of railway workers witness at least one accident involving a human. As for trauma, one study concluded: "It was found that 16.3% of the drivers involved in incidents did develop post-traumatic stress disorder and that other diagnoses, e.g. depression and phobic states, were present in 39.5% of drivers when interviewed one month after the incident."
60 km/h is more than enough to kill, but doesn't guarantee death. It's possible to survive with severe injuries and even if you die, it could possibly take minutes.

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
Just my opinion: do not involve other people if you decide to end your life. The trauma can ruin their life too. No one has the right to do that.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
In a country like India where population is full to brim... I guess everyone has seen death in one way or the another and people least cared about it as well... It is a discomfort more like. As to the people who have to clean up the mess is different story but then someone have to clean the mess and i guess those would be used to as well.

As to wether it will work or not... I would say... Sure shot way is to lay down the neck on track and let it cut you off.... Would work like knife running through... Though having a courage to do it a different story.

Only people I think one should care for is the people who love us... Rest I presume see other humans as piece of meat... Soon to be forgotten in large waves of thoughts.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
There are MUCH better options. And that wouldn't tramatize others.