• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

shelaysdown

sleeping in, for today
Dec 4, 2023
I literally can't bring myself to get out of bed today. Everything feels flat and hollow and I don't understand how I'm supposed to keep going.
There's nothing really "wrong" with my life - I have friends and family who love me, I'm working hard in school and my physical health is totally fine. What a waste of resources. I have wished I was dead since I was 12 and I don't know why.
Every night since then I've thought about suicide as a way to calm myself before sleep. I've imagined it in hundreds of different ways and it's been the only thing allowing me to sleep peacefully. The prospect of dying soon feels like the only meaningful comfort I have against the horrible things in my brain.
Days like today make me feel confident in my decision to ctb. I cannot imagine feeling this way for years and years. I cannot imagine living to middle age, even. I don't want to go to therapy, where they'll inevitably try to beat these feelings out of me. I don't want to be alive, why should I try? Death is such a comfort.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've personally always found comfort in the thought of death and it's really understandable feeling in such a way. The thought of being trapped in this existence for decades longer is terrifying to me. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1