Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
The point being made is that segregation and discrimination are wrong. To many people, the bathroom bills that have been pushed for the past few years are all too reminiscent of Jim Crow laws.

Being trans is also not a feeling or identity; it's a neurological condition. Gender and race are both things that are inherent to a person's existence; they're born in that way.

Coddling someone who's breaking rules isn't a smart thing to do; it encourages them to break the rules again. This isn't an issue of someone being unable to say their views; this is an issue of someone bringing the exact thing that I was venting about into this thread. The only negativity is the negativity that that person is spreading.

He's not a victim. Around half a dozen people have gotten warnings for making transphobic statements on my threads alone. Try showing sympathy for the one actually being wronged.

"Gender inclusive" bathrooms are unnecessary. I'm just gonna keep on using the women's bathroom because I belong in a women's bathroom. I have just as much right to use a women's bathroom as any cis woman. The sports aspect is a non-issue. Anyone who cares that much about sports is a pathetic loser.

Sports and bathrooms are also far from the only issues trans people face. We're disproportionately targeted for violent crime, and politicians are trying to strip away our healthcare. Gender isn't a protected category in many places, so numerous anti-trans hate crimes don't actually get accounted for by the FBI because cops don't treat them as hate crimes.

In February, a 16-year-old trans girl was murdered in the UK for being trans, and the media went out of their way to deadname and misgender her at every opportunity. Trans people aren't even being allowed to rest peacefully in death, let alone in life. Then you have the reactions that US conservatives are having to a single mass shooter being trans; they want to strip us of our constitutional rights and have even gone on record saying as much.

The majority of people don't even understand what being trans is, yet those exact people legislate around our existence. Then you have predatory creeps like Matt Walsh who obsess over children's genitals and want bodily autonomy to cease to exist.

I have made multiple threads about my struggles as a trans woman, and they constantly get raided by bigoted assholes who can't stand that they're not the center of attention, one even going so far as to sexually harass me. After being rightfully warned by mods, sometimes even by the site administrator herself, they play the victim despite being the instigators.

If someone posted something transphobic in another section of the site, I would report it, just like I report the transphobic responses that I get on my threads. Grow up.
I am just making sure that person is okay and not hurt

The other person said his views, I didn't see any hate or disrespect on how it was said, whether it is correct or not which I don't know but I am just being supportive because that person was feeling bad

Gender inclusive washrooms and separate category in sports are my solution, if you don't like it that's okay

You are being rude to me for no reason, don't say me to grow up!
Thanks for that, Vizzy. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Unfortunately, there is no way of talking about this delicate matter without offending someone outside of a few perspectives, and I recognize that some people might feel triggered by reading said perspectives. You're right though! I need to avoid this subject here. I'll speak about it on websites where I don't fear being banned lol.

Gender-inclusive washrooms? What does that mean? Single-user ones would be the way to go. The death of women going to the bathroom in packs to do makeup and talk, but that's a sacrifice they will have to make. As for a separate category in sports, that doesn't go down well with the trans community.
Welcome and take care

I don't wanna talk about this topic, peace!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ChildrensITV
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023

The other person said his views, I didn't see any hate or disrespect on how it was said, whether it is correct or not which I don't know but I am just being supportive because that person was feeling bad

Gender inclusive washrooms and separate category in sports are my solution, if you don't like it that's okay

You are being rude to me for no reason, don't say me to grow up!

Welcome and take care

I don't wanna talk about this topic, peace!

Thanks again, Vizzy. I don't want to talk about this here either. I learned my lesson. I will follow you now cuz you seem like a good person. Good luck with everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022

I'm not being rude, just assertive. You, however, came in to coddle someone who got a warning for transphobia. You also made the ridiculous assertion that this thread is political in nature.

This thread wasn't political until bigots came to politicize my existence. This thread has been a clusterfuck because of that.

Your solutions don't solve anything and show a lack of understanding about trans issues.
Thanks for that, Vizzy. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Unfortunately, there is no way of talking about this delicate matter without offending someone outside of a few perspectives, and I recognize that some people might feel triggered by reading said perspectives. You're right though! I need to avoid this subject here. I'll speak about it on websites where I don't fear being banned lol.
No one is getting "triggered by a perspective". I'm pointing out how dismissive you're being toward very real issues that have obvious harm.

You said:
"Transphobia means not affirming a trans-persons every wish so inevitably, most people will be transphobic at some point."

How am I supposed to not take issue with that kind of bullshit? This isn't about your unwanted opinions, but the fact that you're trying to have your own facts. If you can't see how that's a problem, then just stop interacting with trans threads and leave me alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: kermudgeon
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I really hate how this forum has turned into a place where cis people can assert their cis privilege and dismiss the troubles of being dysphoric/trans. None of us chose to be born the wrong sex.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon, Twntysix, cgrtt.brns and 3 others
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
"Sexual assault in public bathrooms is rare,"

- I would prefer it to be non existent šŸ˜„

Sometimes I wonder if a 3rd space (bathroom) would be a good idea.. I'm not sure.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
"Sexual assault in public bathrooms is rare,"

- I would prefer it to be non existent šŸ˜„

Sometimes I wonder if a 3rd space (bathroom) would be a good idea.. I'm not sure.
It's unnecessary. Banning trans people from using the right bathroom will make sexual assault in bathrooms more common, not less.
Do you think its okay for a trans person to trick another person into thinking they're that gender knowing that said person is looking for a biological gendered partner?
Please keep irrelevant conversations out of this thread. I made this thread to vent about transphobia, not to talk about dating ethics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
It's unnecessary. Banning trans people from using the right bathroom will make sexual assault in bathrooms more common, not less.

Please keep irrelevant conversations out of this thread. I made this thread to vent about transphobia, not to talk about dating ethics.
Ah, something true is irrelevant. I knew you'd get in your feelings again.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Ah, something true is irrelevant. I knew you'd get in your feelings again.
It's something that most trans people don't do, and the point of this thread is to vent about transphobia, not for people to bombard me with transphobic narratives. Fuck off.

S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
The world is being swallowed by transphobia? The way the western mainstream media sells itself I think we are more straightphobic nowadays. Oh now I have to be sorry for liking the opposite gender because people like you love to compensate for your insecurities by dumping it onto us.
I'm a victim please feel sorry for me!!!!!

Last edited:
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
The world is being swallowed by transphobia? The way the western mainstream media sells itself I think we are more straightphobic nowadays. Oh now I have to be sorry for liking the opposite gender because people like you love to compensate for your insecurities by dumping it onto us.
I'm a victim please feel sorry for me!!!!!
1. The opposite of trans isn't straight; it's cis.
2. I've experienced discrimination on this very site for being trans. I just wanna be left the fuck alone, but people seem to feel the need to make my struggles their business.
3. You sound hopelessly insecure yourself.

Please go away.

• Love
S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
1. The opposite of trans isn't straight; it's cis.
2. I've experienced discrimination on this very site for being trans. I just wanna be left the fuck alone, but people seem to feel the need to make my struggles their business.
3. You sound hopelessly insecure yourself.

Please go away.
Then stop making posts about the topic and people will stop bothering you

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
I'm allowed to vent about discrimination. You had to look for this thread. If you don't wanna read about my struggles then just don't bother to read what I post. That shouldn't be hard to understand.

S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
I'm allowed to vent about discrimination. You had to look for this thread. If you don't wanna read about my struggles then just don't bother to read what I post. That shouldn't be hard to understand.
Lol mental illness is contagious. Get some new friends kid. Buh bye

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

This persn cn post as mny commnts abt thr livd expernce struggls as a trans persn as thy wnt

Wld advse u 2 read th/ rules b4 postng n.emre

@borderline-feline mght nd 2 trnsl8

Reactions: kermudgeon, Twntysix and NoLoveNoHope
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
The Hijra in India are a gender-variant group that has been around for centuries.
And their lives are shit. (I just passed a bunch, as usual, on my daily walk to work.) Which should make you wonder if the reality behind your other examples might not be similarly at variance with the rose-tinted romantic ideal.
Trans people have existed for centuries, it's certainly not just a recent thing. In Italy you have the castrato voice from the 16th century, and in the Byzantine Empire castrati existed from around the 5th century.
Theirs was not a voluntary condition. They were castrated, that's what the Italian word castrato means. It was horror and misery and loss, their lives were shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
And their lives are shit. (I just passed a bunch, as usual, on my daily walk to work.) Which should make you wonder if the reality behind your other examples might not be similarly at variance with the rose-tinted romantic ideal.

Theirs was not a voluntary condition. They were castrated, that's what the Italian word castrato means. It was horror and misery and loss, their lives were shit.
A group of people having shitty lives doesn't really contradict Linda's point, though I do admittedly dislike her use of the term "gender-variant".

As for the castrato, them not being trans doesn't change the fact that transsexualism isn't a new phenomenon. It's also noting that transsexualism is also not a "voluntary condition".

Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Tell me about it, as a Trans person, I've been botched by a jaw surgeon, had my breathing passages obstructed to less than 4 mm and developed severe neuropathic pain in my trigeminal nerve region and all my teeth. Have been breathing through a literal straw while health professionals gaslight me and blame me for getting the surgery while also denying that there's anything wrong. Been refused painkillers and had to hop from doctor to find a doctor who was sympathetic enough to put me on nerve meds. Blessed his soul, for seeing me as a fucking human, who deserves to not have pain.

I've been sexually harrased by a urologist who I'm supposed to be getting my srs done by, but I kept quiet about it because I wanted the srs more than I cared about the fact that they continously groped me even though I told them to stop repeatedly. But you know what, I'm fucking canceling it. I'm done. It's fine, I'll stay on the meds that are going to poison my liver and make me nauseas 24/7 than let that psychopath put their hands on me while I'm sedated. I've learned my lesson after the first one.

After all of this I socially detransed and cut my hair, and I'm still being harrased after presenting male and taking my hrt quietly, my pharmacist has ramped up the harassment and after getting my meds from this same pharmacy for 4 years she 'accidentally' sent my meds to the wrong address this week. So I was two days without painkillers, with severe dental pain. :) that's just great.

And that's not even the cusp of the shit I have to go through to just exist, if I listed all the amounts of sexual harrasments, general harrasment, harrasment by doctors and nurses, the struggle to get meds, it would take forever. But I can't actually take the dysphoria anymore, the nerve pain, the breathing difficulties, and having to go back in the closet with the ramping up of the transphobia. When I die I hope end I can generationally curse everyone of those mother fuckers who made my life the living hell it is. Especially that fucking social worker who got away with exploiting me while ON THE JOB, and had no repruccions whatsoever.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: kermudgeon and CTB2023
lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
Is that meant to be a joke?
no,iam transgender It saddens me that 30-40 percent of transgender people are considering suicide, according to statistics, they are peaceful people who want to live in peace.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
no,iam transgender It saddens me that 30-40 percent of transgender people are considering suicide, according to statistics, they are peaceful people who want to live in peace.
Sorry about that. I'm kind of defensive because of the reactions that I've gotten from people even on this site. It's so fatiguing to deal with hate just for existing.

lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
Sorry about that. I'm kind of defensive because of the reactions that I've gotten from people even on this site. It's so fatiguing to deal with hate just for existing.
I totally understand I'm just writing without emoji Some people may confuse, the day will come when they accept our society It may be a long journey