• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
My life have been really hard. Have been bullied for 10 years, raped for a couple of hours etc. And it just keeps comming. But I have a friend that also had a really hard life. She recently found out that she has an serious deadly sickness and she fight so hard to not die. It makes me feel like im a spoiled brat becsuse Im planing to take my life while she is fighting to survive.

• Hugs
Reactions: FitsTime
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I've been through something similar several times. One friend was killed in a car crash, another was left with severe, life changing brain injuries after he crashed, and several friends have died from cancer in the last few years. I'd give my life to bring any of them back as they were all good, kind people who didn't deserve to die so young. But one mutual friend of someone who died from cancer tried to use that a way to stop me from feeling suicidal and I realised that telling someone to "beat" their poor mental health because someone else wanted to live is like telling someone to beat cancer! It simply doesn't work like that. So do not beat yourself up for how you feel. If you need to, do something positive that will actually help others, such as donations to hospice care or research charities or whatever, but do not hold yourself responsible for anyone else's health. That's completely out of your control. Xx

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
Remember that everyone is an individual, so people respond to and tolerate things differently. Don't condemn yourself for not being able to manage your problems similarly to her.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Remember that everyone is an individual, so people respond to and tolerate things differently. Don't condemn yourself for not being able to manage your problems similarly to her.
Exactly. Also having a deadly disease is not the worst pain ever, imo emotional pain is the hardest to live with.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Exactly. Also having a deadly disease is not the worst pain ever, imo emotional pain is the hardest to live with.
We're all different and there's absolutely no way to make such comparisons. And doing so invalidates the other person's experience. People keep doing that to me and it's unhelpful at best. At worst, it motivated me to make an impulsive and therefore unsuccessful suicide attempt.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
We're all different and there's absolutely no way to make such comparisons. And doing so invalidates the other person's experience. People keep doing that to me and it's unhelpful at best. At worst, it motivated me to make an impulsive and therefore unsuccessful suicide attempt.
Sry, it was just my opinion.