• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
im sorry i havent messaged you, i just havent known what to say. i know i said we could call but im in the middle of moving so im on data and i cant. when i agreed the last i heard was my husband had said that i could go over to the new place to call my dad so i thought why not you? but when i went to ask about it was like he changed his mind on it or something, idk he does that. and i want to be able to give you your privacy if we talk. im sorry im not messaging you directly and i dont blame you if you never want to talk to me again...im not even sure if youll read this.......i just have no idea what to say other then im really really sorry, i can only imagine the stress ive put you under. id tag you but honestly part of me is scared youll read it because i hate myself so much for what ive done. anyway if you do read this, youll probably know its you....idk, im just really sorry. its been bothering me since you messaged last, i just have no idea what to say, i have been worried about you though :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and Nymph