• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I still have time to buy CTB resources, I'm pretty excited for when I get the chance to do so. I'm not sure if I'd consider myself nervous about it or anything just yet, I got about 3 or 4 months. However every time I start writing down plans for it, I get nervous about it.

I get nervous about it because of the idea that maybe there's different worlds that are exactly the one we're in right now, With only slight differences, where the outcomes of my actions are predetermined? I'm sorry if I'm not explaining it properly here.

Thoughts pop up: What if this is a reality in which I only live? What if there's thousands of different universes in which I die, But I am in the only one in which I am doomed to continue living? I hope I'm not doomed to stay in this existence forever, Realistically speaking I could technically go over my chosen deadline of August 17th (the day before my birthday) but there are several reasons why It wouldn't be wise to do that. If life is great then I don't see myself as worthy of living in it, If life is torture and suffering that's more of a reason to CTB than anything. There's really just no way around it, I have to do it.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I still have time to buy CTB resources, I'm pretty excited for when I get the chance to do so. I'm not sure if I'd consider myself nervous about it or anything just yet, I got about 3 or 4 months. However every time I start writing down plans for it, I get nervous about it.

I get nervous about it because of the idea that maybe there's different worlds that are exactly the one we're in right now, With only slight differences, where the outcomes of my actions are predetermined? I'm sorry if I'm not explaining it properly here.

Thoughts pop up: What if this is a reality in which I only live? What if there's thousands of different universes in which I die, But I am in the only one in which I am doomed to continue living? I hope I'm not doomed to stay in this existence forever, Realistically speaking I could technically go over my chosen deadline of August 17th (the day before my birthday) but there are several reasons why It wouldn't be wise to do that. If life is great then I don't see myself as worthy of living in it, If life is torture and suffering that's more of a reason to CTB than anything. There's really just no way around it, I have to do it.
What's your method?

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
SN is the method I'm thinking about right now, But it could change depending on if It's easy to access. I don't really care about price at all.
Availability of SN is dependent on location: some
countries enforce strict bans on consumer sales,
some don't.

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
I live in the US, I'm not sure of how they enforce it here.
If u r a US citizen why not just use a firearm. That is much more easier to obtain and guarantees the desired outcome.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Strictly. Hard to access in the US. Why not use a firearm?
I don't own a firearm right now. The closest I could get to one is if I went to my local shooting range (I've been a few times) and doing it there, but I don't wanna traumatize my family members who most likely would be coming with me.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd