• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Spent part of last night at the suicide bridge in my town. For some reason I thought it could actually be the night where I could make the jump. I couldn't. There are a lot of factors why - being afraid of getting caught since it's such a busy bridge (I saw an ambulance slowly driving by toward the end which I suspect may have been for me), trouble getting over the barrier smoothly, a kinda terrifying lack of place to stand once I do get over the barrier such that I'm afraid I would fall before I'm ready and drop at the wrong angle and not have time to correct it, stupid SI. I don't know how to do it.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I see no other option but to kill myself but I can't even do that. What am I supposed to do? I'm out of viable methods, I'm so scared nothing's going to work and I'm just going to be stuck in this life. I'm ready to just take all my lithium and hope for the best even though I know that that's a painful and unreliable means.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm so sorry for all the suffering you're going through. I wish things were easier for all of us here...

I too am struggling with finally doing It. I have everything ready to go (inert gas method) and yet I'm still lingering on.

What am I supposed to do? I'm out of viable methods,

I don't think this is only about having a viable method... Even pushing a simple Button would be a hard thing to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm so sorry for all the suffering you're going through. I wish things were easier for all of us here...
Thank you :heart:
I too am struggling with finally doing It. I have everything ready to go (inert gas method) and yet I'm still lingering on.

I don't think this is only about having a viable method... Even pushing a simple Button would be a hard thing to do.
Ugh, I think you know this but I lingered on inert gas for so long. It's theoretically so quick and easy but the fact that even that was complicated for me says something. I hope you find peace too.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Spent part of last night at the suicide bridge in my town. For some reason I thought it could actually be the night where I could make the jump. I couldn't. There are a lot of factors why - being afraid of getting caught since it's such a busy bridge (I saw an ambulance slowly driving by toward the end which I suspect may have been for me), trouble getting over the barrier smoothly, a kinda terrifying lack of place to stand once I do get over the barrier such that I'm afraid I would fall before I'm ready and drop at the wrong angle and not have time to correct it, stupid SI. I don't know how to do it.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I see no other option but to kill myself but I can't even do that. What am I supposed to do? I'm out of viable methods, I'm so scared nothing's going to work and I'm just going to be stuck in this life. I'm ready to just take all my lithium and hope for the best even though I know that that's a painful and unreliable means.
I hate this for you
I'm sorry
I'm considering jumping
But I have to go out of state
But the fear of failure is still there
We understand 💗
Give yourself a break