• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ImaginaryScary

Mar 20, 2020
I'm just so lost and alone. For the past few weeks I've spent pretty much everyday learning programming and French and today I finally realized it was all for nothing. I wanted to move to France to start a new life, but it's not happening. I can't get there without money and I won't get money without a job and I'm too sick to work. I thought about becoming a developer or something so that I could possibly work remotely, but I needed some help with job hunting. I had a call with a "job coach" and he was no help. He suggested I work at a harbor in a nearby city, they must have something for me, completely ignoring my agoraphobia and social anxiety. He had no knowledge of any IT jobs, remote or not and only went on and on about his "connections." My therapist suggested I contact them since they could definitely help me, but it's always the same with every other place I've asked help from, unless they already have a job available they can't/won't do shit. I spent hours working on my CV, until I finally got too tired and realized that I'm not good enough at programming to ever get a job.

I don't know when I will we do it, but it's clear that death is the only option left. I wanted to make it so bad. I worked for it. My therapist said I was doing great and he said he believed I could make it in France, by myself, after having to have relied on my ex-bf for years. I was never meant for this life. I wish I were. I don't want to be alone.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think none of us want to die just because we want to die. There's always a reason. Maybe a few are just boring about life but don't have any issues. If I could change some things about my life I would want to live but I can't and there are things that I will never solve and I'm tired of this daily struggle. Plus the idea that I'm young and death seems too far if I suppose I die of natural causes or aging makes me desperate. I study programming too but being suicidal makes it hard. It's like why am I studying if I'm going to kill myself? That question in my head all the time and I think I'm wasting my time. All my life was a waste of time. All the effort I made to end up depressive and suicidal. I am a failure and waste of potential because I'm concern of all the great things I could have done if I were in good physical-mental condition.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am so sorry to hear of you situation. May I ask if you can make a full recovery or your illness is chronic? The former is temporary or at least controllable via medication; whereas, the latter is permanent. I sincerely believe your personal goals are admirable and noble. With the COVID situation right now, your acrophobia may not be as severe. Perhaps, a brief internship may get you into the IT career you desire! Cheers.

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I'm sorry that sucks.

I'm fairly sure you could be a tester without any formal qualifications, and it would get you on the ladder to being a programmer if you wanted.

I

ImaginaryScary

Mar 20, 2020
I am so sorry to hear of you situation. May I ask if you can make a full recovery or your illness is chronic? The former is temporary or at least controllable via medication; whereas, the latter is permanent. I sincerely believe your personal goals are admirable and noble. With the COVID situation right now, your acrophobia may not be as severe. Perhaps, a brief internship may get you into the IT career you desire! Cheers.

My illnesses could be controlled and I had been doing okay on that front. So well in fact that my therapist didn't feel super eager in putting some of the things I had been suffering from when he gave me a formal diagnosis. So, I'd have a good chance at a pretty normal life with some support and work. My illnesses have been so bad tho that doctor's agreed I shouldn't be working. Due to some changes with the disability benefits in my host country I unfortunately also did not qualify for it and apparently didn't qualify for any assistance, so me and my then bf were left to fend for ourselves.

I want to be a game developer and have my own studio, some day... I've been working on and off on the game and I thought I might as well try and use the skills needed for that to make money for now, but I just can't learn fast enough. I also don't really know where to look for for jobs and if they're willing to hire remotely and have me move to another country (still in the same continent tho, and it's the EU, so you wouldn't think it's too hard...).

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am happy to hear that your illness is controllable.

Please bear in mind we are only and slowly coming out of the COVID pandemic now. This has obviously restricted job growth. I think patience is in order here. Perhaps, this may be a good time to develop an indie game and marketed for smartphones.