• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
I've not spoke a word this entire weekend. I really hate this. I'm mad at people for leaving but I can't blame them. I just want them to come back... I really don't want to be alone.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm ok with that. if they would just quit hassling me that'd be great, I don't care what makes them glad, as long as I'm not involved.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've not spoke a word this entire weekend. I really hate this. I'm mad at people for leaving but I can't blame them. I just want them to come back... I really don't want to be alone.

Have you tried becoming friends with yourself?

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I feel the same even though at times, I love being alone. I guess I just don't want to feel lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
I wouldn't want to be friends with myself, so I can't blame others. I'm not a good conversationalist, so I don't try to make friendships because I think the conversation would end up being incredibly forced and fake on my end, or an awkward silence because I can't think of anything to say.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Lol I'd love to. I've met me though. Me really sucks.

So what if you suck? Better than being completely alone. And nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws. Focus on your positive qualities.

Reactions: Mart
Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
So what if you suck? Better than being completely alone. And nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws. Focus on your positive qualities.
I'll definitely try, it's hard to want to be friends with yourself when you don't love yourself. Then again, I guess you also can't expect people to want to be friends with you when you wouldn't even be friends with yourself.

Reactions: thishappened
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'll definitely try, it's hard to want to be friends with yourself when you don't love yourself. Then again, I guess you also can't expect people to want to be friends with you when you wouldn't even be friends with yourself.
Okay, but why don't you love yourself? Perhaps your parents and society brainwashed you to think you have to meet all these ridiculous standards in order to be someone worth loving and you failed you meet those requirements. Well who cares. In the end, it's all just opinions, anyway. So you should flush all that shit down the toilet. And look at yourself objectively. And the only logical way to look at yourself is with love because in the end, the logical option is to love yourself no matter who you are... Because by loving yourself, you will become a stronger person in a world where the weak are chewed up and spit out. And the stronger you are, the less pain and suffering you go through.

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
Okay, but why don't you love yourself? Perhaps your parents and society brainwashed you to think you have to meet all these ridiculous standards in order to be someone worth loving and you failed you meet those standards. Well who cares. In the end, it's all just opinions, anyway. So you should flush all that shit down the toilet. And look at yourself objectively. And the only logical way to look at yourself is with love because in the end, the logical option is to love yourself no matter who you are... Because by loving yourself, you will become a stronger person in a world where the weak are chewed up and spit out.
I didn't grow up in the best conditions, we were under the poverty line up until about high school age, my father (a rapist, paedophile, wife and child beater, drunk, you name it) was not present ever since I was 6 as we had a strict restraining order against him. Despite all that, I received unconditional love from every parent figure in my life. My mother, and her parents who are now deceased, have and had shown me nothing but love, even after all my shortcomings. I can't blame anyone but myself for hating myself. I don't think I'm someone worth loving. I know failure is not always an end, but I seem to choose the wrong path at every crossroad in my life. I'm the reason nobody loves me anymore. I'm the reason my best and only friend has such a hard time even talking to me anymore. I'm the reason all these bad things have happened to me because I keep making the wrong decisions.

• Hugs
Reactions: thishappened
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't grow up in the best conditions, we were under the poverty line up until about high school age, my father (a rapist, paedophile, wife and child beater, drunk, you name it) was not present ever since I was 6 as we had a strict restraining order against him. Despite all that, I received unconditional love from every parent figure in my life. My mother, and her parents who are now deceased, have and had shown me nothing but love, even after all my shortcomings. I can't blame anyone but myself for hating myself. I don't think I'm someone worth loving. I know failure is not always an end, but I seem to choose the wrong path at every crossroad in my life. I'm the reason nobody loves me anymore. I'm the reason my best and only friend has such a hard time even talking to me anymore. I'm the reason all these bad things have happened to me because I keep making the wrong decisions.

Then you must train your brain to think with pure logic and remove all your beliefs, morals etc.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I love dogs so much. I have two here. I moved back in with them recently. They love my mother much more than they love me, so I don't get any cuddles or anything from them, but I do love them with all my heart. They're the sweetest things on this planet.
Get yourself a puppy and you will be the center of his universe until he or she dies.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
she is my rock , i adopted her when my boxer and german shepherd died end of last year , i have never had a small dog but she is so funny, cute and loving , never leaves my side though and i even have to lift her onto the ledge at the back of the bath when i am am having a soak lol
she is my rock , i adopted her when my boxer and german shepherd died end of last year , i havve never had a small dog but she is so funny, cute and loving , never leaves my side though and i even have to lift her onto the ledge at the back of the bath when i am am having a soak lol
This is her right now , snoring her little head off lol 11737

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mart
Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
she is my rock , i adopted her when my boxer and german shepherd died end of last year , i have never had a small dog but she is so funny, cute and loving , never leaves my side though and i even have to lift her onto the ledge at the back of the bath when i am am having a soak lol

This is her right now , snoring her little head off lolView attachment 11737
I already love her. That's adorable.