• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I'm thinking of stopping "recovery". Though I've had a great relationship with my therapist, I think that it's just another financial burden for my family, and honestly, they don't make getting "recovery" a good thing, though they are the ones that forced me to get it. Usually, they tell me about how expensive recovery is, and how useless psychology is, however anytime I told them that if they don't want to pay it, then I could stop, but they just got very against that idea for some reason.

I'm thinking of changing therapists, one that is cheaper, but I'm afraid of getting locked in a psych ward. I was lucky that my therapist didn't like the idea of psych guards unless very necessary, so I'm afraid that this one is really in favor of it, as I've heard from some friends that had been on there, that most of the ones in the place are horrible.

Honestly, I'm just tired, I don't want recovery that was recommended by the main cause of my hate against life, while constantly making me feel worse. What's the point in recovery if every time I get a step forward, they are always there to push me back ten?

You can all leave your suggestions, but I'm probably going to fake getting better for some time to get out of there. I just want to live in peace and then, die in peace. That's all I want. I haven't been asking for love, attention, necessities, or even human treatment. When I spoke to my family (in front of a therapist) about this, I asked them to leave alone until I got better, but it seems like that is to much for their little brains to handle. I really hate being born to this household, and in general, being born.