• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I have nothing. My girlfriend left me last year. I was talking to one girl for a month. We even went on a date IRL. As someone with agoraphobia it was one of the best days of my life, but she lost interest. My health is starting to fail. I don't make enough money to support myself. Everyone is passing me by in life. I keep on making mistakes and having new Trauma.

My life is nothing but misery at this point. My only joy comes from eating food and and sometimes you-tube videos/ Tv shows. I have nothing to look forward too.

So why can't I just kill myself! I'm such a failure I can't even kill myself. I'm just a useless eater. I don't bring anything good to the world. I only hurt people. I don't mean to I try my best not too, but our intentions don't matter. I just want to die.

I wish I could just get the courage and do partial. Charcoal is my preferred at the moment, but that would be hard to pull off

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Love and strength to you. Rejection in love is so painful isn't it? I hear you.💔
I feel the same. I take little pleasure from things these days. Even eating just turns me into a fat bastard so that doesn't bring me much joy because I'm always thinking what it's doing to me. That it's going to make me heavier and uglier and then I will hate myself even more.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'd say, wait to check whether AI changes everything in the coming 1-2 years. Unless you have actual pressures making suicide a more immediate desire.

Reactions: sserafim
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Love and strength to you. Rejection in love is so painful isn't it? I hear you.💔
I feel the same. I take little pleasure from things these days. Even eating just turns me into a fat bastard so that doesn't bring me much joy because I'm always thinking what it's doing to me. That it's going to make me heavier and uglier and then I will hate myself even more.
yeah, I'm trying to loose weight too, I have a love hate relationship with food

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I have nothing. My girlfriend left me last year. I was talking to one girl for a month. We even went on a date IRL. As someone with agoraphobia it was one of the best days of my life, but she lost interest. My health is starting to fail. I don't make enough money to support myself. Everyone is passing me by in life. I keep on making mistakes and having new Trauma.

My life is nothing but misery at this point. My only joy comes from eating food and and sometimes you-tube videos/ Tv shows. I have nothing to look forward too.

So why can't I just kill myself! I'm such a failure I can't even kill myself. I'm just a useless eater. I don't bring anything good to the world. I only hurt people. I don't mean to I try my best not too, but our intentions don't matter. I just want to die.

I wish I could just get the courage and do partial. Charcoal is my preferred at the moment, but that would be hard to pull off
Same

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Well, Socrates... It's easier to drink hemlock when one is actually sentenced to death. 😔

For mere mortals like us, It takes a lot of willpower to go through with it.

Last edited: