• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
It's just a foreign concept to me. I'm not sure if I even want to feel it anyways. I don't want true friends or relationships, I only want to talk to people when I'm bored.. I don't think I want to change either. I think I'd rather be alone and just die.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It's just a foreign concept to me. I'm not sure if I even want to feel it anyways. I don't want true friends or relationships, I only want to talk to people when I'm bored.. I don't think I want to change either. I think I'd rather be alone and just die.
I completely understand where you're coming from. I don't crave intimacy either. My bonds are only surface level. I've gone months without reaching out to long term friends and found that I don't even miss talking to them (as horrible as that sounds) despite their repeated attempts at trying to get in contact with me.

Yet I still feel the occasional urge to go on here and chat with likeminded people. Maybe it's just the suicidality that makes it hard for me to relate to people in my daily life.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
At one time in life I actually found friends who accepted me the way I am/can be (sometimes more distant, cold, not overemotional, needing more time on my own) but even those people stopped talking to me when I completely shut down one year ago...so way to go!

But yes, I get where you coming from atm I just enjoy talking to like-minded souls here on the internet and that's it.

I never felt love in my entire life though and I don't even miss it (maybe because I've never gotten to know it)

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I've only felt those things briefly on two very stupid occasions. If you're like me then you're probably capable of feeling it; you just don't feel safe enough to feel it if that makes sense.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
You're not alone, I've always been the same way too. Romantic and sexual relationships have never interested me, and I don't think I really need anything deeper than surface level friendships. Kinda adds to me thinking what's the point in living, I'll never feel the connections that others do and I'd just be lonely until I die

M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
i understand how you feel. i am in a relationship but i feel bad for my partner cos i dont think im capable of reciprocating the love he gives me. my brothers say im "soulless" (have you seen the TV series Supernatural?) cos thats kind of how i act - without feeling or empathy and not in a mean way it just comes out like il say brutally honest things that hurt my bf's feeling but not even realise it. i dont enjoy sex but just go through the motions to keep him happy. i dont know how to not feel like this. i wish i could deeply and passionately love. i dont think its cos im with the wrong person but that something is not right with me.