• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
My friend messaged me today, she's trying to come off her anti depressants and is struggling. On the surface she has everything. Pretty, intelligent, nice husband who treats her well, rich, beautiful house, physically healthy….. and it really makes you realise how these feelings can affect everyone.

But most people want to 'get better' don't they? She does. They see that as 'the answer' - being able to 'cope' .

But I don't want to get better. I just want it done. Even on my best days, I'd rather be dead because I just want peace.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depression can literally hit anyone.

Apparently less common in sunnier parts of the world but still reasonably consistent across the population.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Depression can literally hit anyone.

Apparently less common in sunnier parts of the world but still reasonably consistent across the population.
It can. Some people want to recover from it. I think she does. Others, like myself would rather get off the horse completely instead of multiple attempts to learn to ride.

Last edited: