Pancake

Pancake

Feb 17, 2023
I don't know if I'm being too self-conscious but I don't think anyone really likes me. I've been a loser long enough to understand when someone finds me annoying or bothersome and when someone takes pity on me. And for a while now that's all people have been doing. I don't know why I'm ranting about this, I guess I'm just feeling incredibly lonely right now.

Sorry. Yet another contextless rant…

• Hugs
Reactions: gorb, gbi2, Baron and 3 others
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
You should learn how to live alone, otherwise you gonna suffer from anxiety and self-hatred

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, Jolene79 and Pancake
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I don't know if I'm being too self-conscious but I don't think anyone really likes me. I've been a loser long enough to understand when someone finds me annoying or bothersome and when someone takes pity on me. And for a while now that's all people have been doing. I don't know why I'm ranting about this, I guess I'm just feeling incredibly lonely right now.

Sorry. Yet another contextless rant…
The truth is that people just want their needs met. If you meet another person's need, whatever that is, then you are more likeable I guess. It isn't personal yet it really feels that way I know.

What makes you a loser out of curiosity? Do you have anyone at all you connect with

Reactions: Pancake
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Take interest in others' lives, and they will take interest in yours. If they don't, fuck em'! On to the next

• Love
Reactions: Jolene79 and Pancake
Pancake

Pancake

Feb 17, 2023
What makes you a loser out of curiosity? Do you have anyone at all you connect with
I have two friends that I made through the entirety of highschool. I missed a year and a half because of COVID that still feels pretty sad. I feel like I make people uncomfortable with my awkwardness so I tried to distance myself from people which only made things worse… I managed to make some friends in college but I don't really know if they like me.

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
nobody likes anybody selflessly it's all back scratching and ego stroking disguised as chemistry and good manners and the latter two can be achieved

Reactions: PixelPlant and Jolene79
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I know nobody likes me. It's painfully obvious.