• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

valacat

valacat

May 3, 2023
I want to ctb tomorrow. But I don't know if I'll let myself.

I want to take some sleeping pills and leave my house to go somewhere at night when everyone is asleep (i have a good location i wanted to go before) then slice my arms up.. and for some reason when im a bit out of it I tend to be able to cut deeper. I will tie a bag around my head and do a partial hanging. Don't know if the bag is necessary or even the cutting but I just really want to make sure I am going to die no matter what.

I dont know... if anyone has a better suggestion or doesn't think it will work let me know.. Maybe I'm going too overboard im just scared of failing.. I'll listen and see what others might say i guess, thanks for reading

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
cutting has very low success rates :/ partial suspension alone if done right will mean less of a painful process overall and i hope whatever decisions you make you find some kind of peace šŸ–¤ youre not alone

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having the fear of trying to die going wrong, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep. But anyway I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

AkitoSad

AkitoSad

Mar 30, 2024
I want to ctb tomorrow. But I don't know if I'll let myself.

I want to take some sleeping pills and leave my house to go somewhere at night when everyone is asleep (i have a good location i wanted to go before) then slice my arms up.. and for some reason when im a bit out of it I tend to be able to cut deeper. I will tie a bag around my head and do a partial hanging. Don't know if the bag is necessary or even the cutting but I just really want to make sure I am going to die no matter what.

I dont know... if anyone has a better suggestion or doesn't think it will work let me know.. Maybe I'm going too overboard im just scared of failing.. I'll listen and see what others might say i guess, thanks for reading
cutting is not that good. I would recommend just doing partial hanging.