• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peristala

peristala

Mar 11, 2024
I have been cutting myself for 6-7 years but since February it has reached it's peak, every day since then I'm either way hurting myself or obsessively thinking about it, the breaks between wounds aren't longer then 3 days, I'm not satisfied until I get mid/deep beans (hypodermis). I'm already anemic and I bleed very little, so in my head it isn't bad at all, and i feel like no one cares.
People dismiss me as lazy, especially my mother, while I clearly have asked for help and have been ignored or ridiculed. My therapist doesn't take me seriously either, I told her I have serious suicidal thoughts and she just gave me a suicide hotline number, she is nice but didn't talk much about it to me, idfk what to do anymore, I've been alive for everyone else and they don't care one bit, I don't want to actually die but I feel like it's the least hurtful choice for myself.