• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
i dont know if im depressed, it doesnt run through my mind. but nothing does. i have recently met an amazing boy and im excited for the future, but im scared my depression might come back to kick my ass in the midst of it. im worried about ruining everything i have but i think that things are looking better. maybe i am simple too focused on my eating disorder to let thoughts of suicide come back to me and throw me in a pit. anyways, things might be getting better. im not hiding anymore. take small steps to happiness.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
It's ok to not know if you're depressed at this time. As I always say, life is a roller coaster and there'll be ups and downs.

What helped me was to accept that I can be depressed and to also allow myself to seek happiness in my life at the same time. It really doesn't need to be one or the other. Sometimes you'll feel happier, and sometimes the suicidality will kick in. But it's ok to feel these feelings.

Don't be too harsh on yourself. Definitely continue to take small steps, and try not to be too afraid. I also wish you all the best with your ED, it definitely makes things harder but we are all rooting for you.

Reactions: todienomore
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Small steps are great - one day at a time. But remember to stop and celebrate the small wins, such as
  • "i have recently met an amazing boy"
  • "im excited for the future"
  • "im not hiding anymore"
Allow yourself to have a bad day without beating yourself up. Focus on the next day and how it will be better.

And if you get stuck, reach out for help.

Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
i am happy for you