• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Buying groceries, paying my credit card, fixing my stupid dishwasher for the umpteenth time, turning in assignments for school and work... what's the point if I'm going to kill myself soon anyway?

But then I keep failing/chickening out and now I've built up this list of things I should've done ages ago but didn't.

I hate it here.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Same cycle.
Also feeling better once feeling I have the resolve for suicide. Then feeling like shit finding I don't have the courage.
Also all those tasks you mention are just to keep the baseline going. No real joy or reward. Nor any joy or reward in life outside of that.

F

fireandice347

Apr 10, 2024
Me too. My house is a fking pigsty and I know I'll feel marginally less shitty if I clean it up. But what's the point if I'm outta here soon? I guess if I clean it it's one less thing for people to do once I'm gone. But I'm struggling to find any motivation to do any damn thing. I'm with you šŸ«¶šŸ¼

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
Same here
Keeping repeating the same old stuff, day after day
Some day I might feel a bit better, while other I'm feel like a mess, so much tired of this, ending up not doing anything

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I can barely get out of bed atm. Woke up today and my limbs felt so weak it was easier to just stay there.

The cold I got last month really took a lot out of me.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Tell me about it. We've been sold dreams from birth only to find life is a string of mundane annoyances. Even to those "living the dream"

I wonder how humanity is even sustainable.