scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
I reached a point where I'm so numb that i feel i already died years ago. Living or dying doesn't make much of a difference to me. I know that the best thing for me would be to ctb on my own rather than waiting natural causes. I imagine myself locked in the crib, eating take out smoking or drinking something and then ctb atleast doing these silly things that kinda make some comfort. What will you do before ctb? You already have something in mind? Or will you just do it and think about the peacefulness of finally ending the suffering? Let me know!❤

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if I had a reliable method plan that I felt confident in I would just feel so relieved that this existence will finally be forgotten about, but sadly the difficulty of suicide keeps me trapped here. There is nothing that I would particularly wish to do before I leave this world as there is no benefit to existing, being conscious and aware just leads to more suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: scarecrowbubu
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
I think that if I had a reliable method plan that I felt confident in I would just feel so relieved that this existence will finally be forgotten about, but sadly the difficulty of suicide keeps me trapped here. There is nothing that I would particularly wish to do before I leave this world as there is no benefit to existing, being conscious and aware just leads to more suffering.
I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so much. Hope you find whatever is more suitable for you and make you feel at ease. Stay strong, as you've been so far.❤