• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i suffer from major depression with psychosis
Jan 22, 2024
title is self explanatory.

i want something to crush me so hard like real hard like living like this is already SO HARD but i want something SO HARD so extreme so unbearable that i have no option but cease from this world.

yes. that.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Are you referring to a situation that makes you feel bad? I don't quite understand your point

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You want an end to your misery, suffering? Same

wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i suffer from major depression with psychosis
Jan 22, 2024
Are you referring to a situation that makes you feel bad? I don't quite understand your point
my situation is already so bad but i still have THE option to stay alive. having options are tormenting. it almost feels like a verdict that "BOOHOO, i think you kinda have something named HOPE! do better, bitch!"

at this point, to have options to choose is no longer appealing. if anything, it makes everything heavier. i just want to put an end to this. to be not under my control… it would be better. so i can say "ah, it can't be helped" and just, die.
You want an end to your misery, suffering? Same
if only it can end itself without having me dirtying my own hands

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
my situation is already so bad but i still have THE option to stay alive. having options are tormenting. it almost feels like a verdict that "BOOHOO, i think you kinda have something named HOPE! do better, bitch!"

at this point, to have options to choose is no longer appealing. if anything, it makes everything heavier. i just want to put an end to this. to be not under my control… it would be better. so i can say "ah, it can't be helped" and just, die.

if only it can end itself without having me dirtying my own hands
I am sorry to read of your torment. You are going through a difficult time but the good thing is that you have some hope.