DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
A teen just died in front of my eyes in a car crash when I was about to ctb myself on top of a building. Someone forcefully grabbed my arm to go down and check what was happening. When we came down - it was plain disgusting. All I saw was a damn audience putting their phones up towards the body of a teen, recording.
I had to yell at them, "What are you doing?! Call an ambulance!" Heck, the person who dragged me there was the one who had to call instead. (I did not bring a phone.)

I checked the teen to see if he was alive. I did chest compression until he was breathing. I did wonder if he was doing ctb so I observed his body. There were no self-harm cuts on his arm. If he is; then I feel apologetic - but he was on a date(?) when his girl came over to the scene. So there's no possibility at the very least?
However, during that time I was doing chest compression. People come to get closer just to record it more closely. It was annoying. I felt pressured and suffocated. I had to keep telling them to back off. Won't you let the victim and myself breathe, please?
I can't get my mind off those people's reactions just now. If I had jumped off that building, would they just stand there and record both bodies without doing anything? What a disintegrating era we lived in.

I did not do ctb and had to encounter this instead. The building I was in before - closed the roof since the person who had a key there came back from vacation. It was another failed chance, bloody hell.

Awfully disgusting day.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: tiger b, WonderingSoul, Jinxyxx and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
World is a terrible place where "clout" and narcissism is valued more than a person. That is why they see each other as tools even when something as serious as that happens.

It is just "content" for them...

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm so sorry you had to witness that. That sounded absolutely awful.