• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Everyday my bodymind gets more damaged im stuck here why didn't I go through I had my neck in the noose several times I even leaned but not enough why now im stuck in a nightmare they keep tabs on me theres no escape i want to scream nobody cares help

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be such an awful and dreadful situation, it's hellish to me how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you so much for responding. We feel like we're losing everything. We cried for help to our parents but they didn't understand at all asif we were being rediculous. We cried for help on other sites but nobody responded. It felt like we were going to faint I couldn't get he calm. Shes angry at the world. I don't blame her. I don't think people are trustworthy.

Reactions: davidtorez