• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Well it's pretty amazing how life can just keep on marching on anyway sometimes

I know it's extremely stupid but
Thursday night 2/29 I had one drop of SN water from each of my two test containers.

I thought it shouldn't have been good anymore because from the information I've seen SN mixed with water goes bad after a few hours
Admittedly I didn't look into that information as thoughly.

I did the SN purity test on Tuesday.
This leftover SN water has been in a closed plastic container from Tuesday after the test to when I had the drops on Thursday.

Well I had mild symptoms of SN poisoning.
The increased heart rate .

I had some
Dizziness , lightheadedness, and blood pressure issues but mostly only when I stood up and went to do things.
Not completely only then just mostly.

I chose to eat a sandwich after and drink normal water .

Since this wasn't an attempt
, just a really impulsive bit of stupidity combined with a temporary extreme lack of care about what happened next.
I was at a rather low point when I did this

I definitely don't suggest trying this without being okay with whatever the consequences may be.

Overall I'd say the symptoms lasted for me only about 2 hours .

I did not seek any medical help.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
When will people learn one simple thing:

Please avoid taking sn until you are absolutely sure that will take it knowing full well the consequences and in a ctb attempt. However I understand being at a low point, sometimes you just rush head on into things whilst not having a full grasp of what you were doing, hope you're OK OP.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'll say this @Unsure and alone , did you just drink drops or a small amount. I'll admit I've personally gotten a little bit of sn on my skin and I felt dizzy as soon as I stood up, although it was very brief.

Reactions: Unsure and alone
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'm glad you're okay, but I do sincerely hope people take this post to heart with every time we've said "do not try it until you're ready to die", we've really meant it. sorry you had to find out the hard way when it was just an impulsive gesture.

Reactions: Unsure and alone
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
When will people learn one simple thing:

Please avoid taking sn until you are absolutely sure that will take it knowing full well the consequences and in a ctb attempt. However I understand being at a low point, sometimes you just rush head on into things whilst not having a full grasp of what you were doing, hope you're OK OP.
I knew what I was doing.
It was very impulsive but there was also that

I just was honestly in that moment extremely capable of going through with an attempt.

I stopped myself from drinking more because I knew that as much as I wanted out right then.

A longer term me isn't quite ready.
I'm struggling with a lot of questions, thoughts , and emotions.

Physically I'm perfectly fine.
Emotionally I don't even know how I'm doing at the moment.
I'll say this @Unsure and alone , did you just drink drops or a small amount. I'll admit I've personally gotten a little bit of sn on my skin and I felt dizzy as soon as I stood up, although it was very brief.
Literally 1 drop from each of the test containers.
So a total of 2 drops.
I'm glad you're okay, but I do sincerely hope people take this post to heart with every time we've said "do not try it until you're ready to die", we've really meant it. sorry you had to find out the hard way when it was just an impulsive gesture.
I think some a lesson that might be learned from this is SN mixed in water may not always be unable to kill you after a few hours.

I'm unsure if anyone has found that out and shared it before.
I'm still finding and reading many more SN related posts.

That brings up a question of safely disposing of the SN test water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black