• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
after i got replaced by a pretty girl with a pretty body, i developed an ed.
i became conscious of how i look, how my body looked, way too conscious
I stopped eating a lot, i watch my calories.
my moms friends come over and tell me how pretty my body is now, saying i used to be a bit chubbier but i look so pretty now

it makes me never want to eat again
my ed wont fix my fucking face but maybe my face will get thinner, ill get rid of my stupid chubby cheeks and ill be prettier. I dont even feel confident even when wearing makeup, thats how insecure ive gotten

i know it shouldnt matter, and regardless how i look someone will love me and there are people who already do, but it still takes a toll on me in a way i cant explain.

has anyone else been through this? how do you stop viewing yourself like this? how do you stop wanting to throw up after seeing your face in a mirror? stop thinking i need to lose more, stop looking at others then myself, i dont know.
im fine with my ed, sure im deathly afraid of gaining weight and i never wanna eat, but it made my body pretty.
i cant fix my face by just not eating. I dont know what to do with myself.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I had one in my teens.
please eat something.
Fuck that pretty girl, she can have him, you deserve so much better x