• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
on what i noticed about my area is i think its more like a cultural thing. I live in a province where people are lucky enough to be uneducated (Does not have any privelege to have access to education and internet) i think thats the beauty of being oblivious and ignorant about life because they just trying to live and fun without questioning about their existence. But if they ever question about their existence, then maybe they relying to it more on religious beliefs. I really envy their ignorance because thats the reason that kept them being alive and delusional about living. I rather live being ignorant, uneducated and oblivious rather than being too woke about actual factual things about this world.
Exactly right. I've said it in another post of mine , I'd rather non existence or ignorance. As they say ignorance is bliss !

Reactions: sserafim
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
This is the question. If a person is told by a dr or medical professional (by doing DNA /gene tests) that their child will have a certain disease/disability by a certain age and its 99% accurate that it will happen , would it be immoral for them to bring that child into existence knowing what's to come?
Really nice question, and my answer is: i really don't know.
Anyway, major series athletes(even if not all of theme admit it) and other wealthy people are all having "in vitro" children, to minimize failures.
When they feel accused, they say that they are sterile or other lies, BUT IS NOT TRUE.
Is this right? Is this wrong? The funny thing is that we are actually paying for those children :pfff:

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Sex actually got a lot better for me as I got older and slowed down. At fifty-four, my orgasms have a knockout intensity that they never had in my twenties. I sometimes think I might actually die this way. Of course, you have to have stayed healthy for it to happen this way. I gather that most men my age are more or less impotent from a lifetime of consuming garbage and drugs of various kinds, and moving as little as possible.

No way, definitely very young, the voice is unmistakable - at least to me, who used to talk just like that thirty years ago.
That's great to hear about your sex life!! 😅😅
However I'd imagine that it's an anomaly for people in their 50s having a better sex life than in their younger years. I can see how if a person was unfit in their younger years and then decided to take action in their later years to get healthier, saying that they're healthier in their older years . But if someone is fit and healthy in their 20 to 30s , I don't think you'll find it all too common to hear they have become a whole lot healthier and fitter after they turned 50 or so. It's just a medical fact that after 50 no matter how healthy a person is that the organs run at around 50% efficiently compared to them in their 20s. After 30 men lost 1% of their testosterone per year for every year after this age. When it comes to collagen, after 30 women don't produce as much collagen as before, and less even than men. There's too much evidence that as physical beings it's mostly downhill after mid 30s at the most

Reactions: FitsTime
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
yeah old age can be torture and it probably would be for someone who has been suicidal their whole life but some humans enjoy life and old age. we are not gonna understand that when we want to die at a younger age. but i have seen many old humans having smiles on their faces and being happy for still being alive.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I definitely don't want to reach old age. i regret not killing myself three years ago, here i am today in even more pain. constantly doing what others say and live only to be faced with the reality of prolonging the same pain and introducing new ones. there's no way i would want to stay any longer than this. its comes a point when i have to say it isn't worth it.
it isn't.

it absolutely is.
It is frightening that humans are expected to suffer so much before we die and that we all don´t have the right to euthanasia in our homeland. When I see old people with walker, I realize that I never want to end up in the same situation. How will death be like without suicide - being slowly tortured to death in palliative care. I myself have been plauged by pain and illness for years. None of this suffering is justified or of purpose. Continuing to live only means more and worse pain. I want to live and die with dignity. My relatives refuse to talk about death and suffering. They are in complete denial of death so I have to go through this alone. There is no point in being afraid of death which is inevitable. If I am unconscious, the death process doesn´t matter. It should be possible to disconnect the fear and think about something else. I am not paralyzed so I can just go and do it. I believe that anyone can die by suicide. But it will be the hardest thing I ever have to do.

Reactions: divinemistress36
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I know right? Getting old is ugly and suffering.. even in biology once you reach 23 your health and body start to decline, hearing loss, vision loss cognitive issues memory loss bone loss teeth loss, etc plus the other infections and old looks..
Im 36 and none of that has happened to me. It probably wont unless you are a drug addict or have extremely bad genetics. Atleast before 40.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
It is frightening that humans are expected to suffer so much before we die and that we all don´t have the right to euthanasia in our homeland. When I see old people with walker, I realize that I never want to end up in the same situation. How will death be like without suicide - being slowly tortured to death in palliative care. I myself have been plauged by pain and illness for years. None of this suffering is justified or of purpose. Continuing to live only means more and worse pain. I want to live and die with dignity. My relatives refuse to talk about death and suffering. They are in complete denial of death so I have to go through this alone. There is no point in being afraid of death which is inevitable. If I am unconscious, the death process doesn´t matter. It should be possible to disconnect the fear and think about something else. I am not paralyzed so I can just go and do it. I believe that anyone can die by suicide. But it will be the hardest thing I ever have to do.
I just don't understand why they see a prolonged death through declining health and (even) cancer growth and such to be dignified and allowed, and not a peaceful, euthanized exit, like they do with compassion with animals suffering.
They say they have compassion yet refuse to allow euthanasia and any peaceful suicide for the immensely suffering.
Why the hypocrisy?

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
That's great to hear about your sex life!! 😅😅
However I'd imagine that it's an anomaly for people in their 50s having a better sex life than in their younger years. I can see how if a person was unfit in their younger years and then decided to take action in their later years to get healthier, saying that they're healthier in their older years . But if someone is fit and healthy in their 20 to 30s , I don't think you'll find it all too common to hear they have become a whole lot healthier and fitter after they turned 50 or so. It's just a medical fact that after 50 no matter how healthy a person is that the organs run at around 50% efficiently compared to them in their 20s. After 30 men lost 1% of their testosterone per year for every year after this age. When it comes to collagen, after 30 women don't produce as much collagen as before, and less even than men. There's too much evidence that as physical beings it's mostly downhill after mid 30s at the most
All this is undoubtedly true, I'm just saying that so far as my experience of orgasm goes, this general decline actually intensifies it, because I've slowed down and thus it takes longer to reach orgasm, and because the general weakening of the body has the effect of intensifying the impact of orgasm. Certainly I don't get hard nearly as rapidly as when I was twenty, I can't go again after just a few minutes, I imagine I must be producing less come, certainly I can no longer hit myself or my partner in the face when I come.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
All this is undoubtedly true, I'm just saying that so far as my experience of orgasm goes, this general decline actually intensifies it, because I've slowed down and thus it takes longer to reach orgasm, and because the general weakening of the body has the effect of intensifying the impact of orgasm. Certainly I don't get hard nearly as rapidly as when I was twenty, I can't go again after just a few minutes, I imagine I must be producing less come, certainly I can no longer hit myself or my partner in the face when I come.
Haha! Thank you for the visuals 🤣🤣

• Yay!
Reactions: Ashu and Oliver
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
Regardless of way, wether I will die old age or ctb, it isn't inherently I who drove myself to my end, but life itself, that drove me to my end, everything that happened in my life drove me to a certain point and it'll always be like that, I can't get away with it

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm in my late 40's, and I don't mind getting older. I'm more stable than when I was in my 20's. I've learned so much in those years, it wasn't always great, absolutely not, but for me personally it was worth holding on.
Looking at old pictures , I even look better ( although the wrinkles could have waited a bit longer)
Life will probably never be easy, but I've accepted that by now. But still I need this community, as much as I want to give back.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't see an issue with growing old and reaching an old age. I wouldn't mind if I reached 100+ as long as my health condition is fine and I can live a good life.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Nicely put. In the same vein , I have a kind of philosophical thought experiment. When you calculate all the odds and statistics of getting disabilities, sickness in life , from birth to death, we are bound to at least get one type of mental , physical sickness/disease/disability to deal with. Noone will escape it. This much we know. .
This is the question. If a person is told by a dr or medical professional (by doing DNA /gene tests) that their child will have a certain disease/disability by a certain age and its 99% accurate that it will happen , would it be immoral for them to bring that child into existence knowing what's to come? What if they get told by the age of 10 your child will have such and such a sickness/ disability? What if they were told that their child would be disabled by age 20 30 40? Or do we only refrain from having a child who is born with the sickness / disability?
Yes, I've heard similar arguments before. Like, is it even moral to have children, because that child is unavoidably going to suffer a lot throughout its life and I don't really know what the right answer is. It depends on a lot of factors. In most cases it probably will be somewhat immoral to have kids and one thing is for sure, that child will suffer the consequences of aging regardless of how good of a life it has had. You really need to be sure, that you are setting that child up for a good life before just randomly popping it into the world in my opinion.

Reactions: davidtorez
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I don't want to reach old age if I start losing my mental facilities. If I started losing my mind, then I would want to die right then. So I don't want to have dementia, or Alzheimer's, and I damn sure don't want to live with it.

Reactions: davidtorez