• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
I had planned to CTB on Friday but I chickened out. I promised myself I'd do it tomorrow (Monday). I don't think I'd do it then, either. But nothing's getting better and the pain isn't going away. I'm so angry at myself. I wish I could ask for encouragement but I know I can't. I guess I'm just venting because I don't have anyone to talk to about this - not unless I want to go back to involuntary admission that is...

Reactions: throwaway123, throwaway777, suffering and 6 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
dont worry you will die eventually

Reactions: Meretlein, CornerE and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Don't worry. I planned to end it two weeks ago after my holiday with sn. Anxiety set in like never before and I couldn't do it. It happens.

Reactions: throwaway777, suffering, Jc40 and 2 others
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
I'm sure it's stupid survival extinct that step in .. not anxiety .

if your choosen method is instant and can't be interrupted ,
like a gun shot .. It's always too late to be "rescued" ( like they call it )
then I think you're best shot is when you reach your smoke point ( like I call it )
when you're really angry , furious or in tremendous pain .

when the feeling that is pushing you towards Suicide is too strong that it beats up any stupid wicked instinct .

whatever it is you noticed that often drives you over the edge .
a fight with someone , some thing/person irritates you , .......

if the method needs total privacy not to be interrupted , well you could recall/remember the bad things that you wish to avoid by taking your own life .
and emagine how worse it could get if you backed out .

if that didn't help .

then I think you should dismiss aggressive ,violent and brutal methods all together
because hurting your self is not easy .

N and SN may feel like ingesting a meal or a drink = somethings your survival extinct is not equipped to fight involuntarily ( unlike fear of heights , electrical shocks and burning reflex reacts , ... )

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway123 and TheRiverStyz
Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
I will try SN next week I hope I can do it

Reactions: TheRiverStyz
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
If you are in a strong emotional state, do not do it, in this state higher the chance you make bad, non-rational decisions

Last edited:
Reactions: Jc40
Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I always chicken out. But I'm in a circle. Don't see point in doing anything as I plan to ctb. Everyone feels like this you are not alone trust me.

Reactions: throwaway123, TheRiverStyz and suffering
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
It happened to me as well..The survival instinct is a surprisingly strong and humiliating force.

Reactions: CornerE, throwaway123 and TheRiverStyz
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
If you are in a strong emotional state, do not do it, in this state higher the chance you make bad, non-rational decisions

It was a rational decision for me. I'd been planning it for a while. I went to see Download Festival last week and I'd decided I would end it after that. I chose Friday because it would mean that my partner would have the weekend to deal with things instead of, say, taking a week off work. I just knew I'd have to end it sometime, and at this point I want it sooner rather than later.
I'm sure it's stupid survival extinct that step in .. not anxiety .

God, I wish I had a gun.

Reactions: throwaway123
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, the same thing happened to me last November. I'd suggest not counting on long-term planning, since it's extremely frustrating and painful when it doesn't come off. If possible, keep your means close by and wait for the moment you feel comfortable with going. Good luck.

Reactions: Salvacion, TheRiverStyz, CornerE and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I've also been struggling with this for years and I know people who've struggled with this for decades. :(

Reactions: TheRiverStyz, Ashpac and suffering