• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
For various personal reasons, I think I've really gotten myself stuck in a corner that I'm not sure I can get myself out of. I knew that this day was going to come eventually, I knew since I was 15. I guess I've prolonged it for long enough at this point. I don't think I'm capable of functioning in this world, and I don't really wish to continue any further. I wasn't expecting to do this so soon so I don't really have any concrete ideas on how I'm gonna do it.

strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
I hope you find the relief you need. Really think it through, write more about it and see what comes to your mind.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I can't function in this world either (nor do I want to) and that's why I'm a NEET. Do you wish to not continue any further just because you can't function in this world? There are other options. You can become a NEET or something. I never even wanted to be alive to live out post-college life but I've become a NEET since. I'm planning to ctb before 25 though

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
For various personal reasons, I think I've really gotten myself stuck in a corner that I'm not sure I can get myself out of. I knew that this day was going to come eventually, I knew since I was 15. I guess I've prolonged it for long enough at this point. I don't think I'm capable of functioning in this world, and I don't really wish to continue any further. I wasn't expecting to do this so soon so I don't really have any concrete ideas on how I'm gonna do it.
Are you still working at your new job?

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Are you still working at your new job?
As humiliating as it is to say; I kinda screwed the pooch on it. I was a moron and let my anxiety get the better of me and ghosted. It's my first time ever doing a customer service job and I thought I'd handle it better than I did. I feel pretty hopeless now; not sure how I can properly function in life if I can't even manage the basics. I've had a sneaking suspicion that this was going to be the case, but I wanted to see if it would maybe work out.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Feeling trapped and afraid is one of the worst things possible. I hope those walls that are closing in soften so you can breathe a bit.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
As humiliating as it is to say; I kinda screwed the pooch on it. I was a moron and let my anxiety get the better of me and ghosted. It's my first time ever doing a customer service job and I thought I'd handle it better than I did. I feel pretty hopeless now; not sure how I can properly function in life if I can't even manage the basics. I've had a sneaking suspicion that this was going to be the case, but I wanted to see if it would maybe work out.
That's a pity. A job, even if it's not a particularly inspiring job, gives you some stability and some contact with people. (And some money, of course.) Will they have you back? If not, can you get another job?
My feeling is that if you can get a job, and keep at it for a couple of months, you will find yourself in a very different situation than you are in now. It won't solve all your problems, but it would probably help a lot.
My advice would be to try again with a job. This time around, be a lot tougher on yourself, and don't allow yourself to give up. You will find it hard at first - it's always the first steps that are the hardest - but stick with it and it will probably get easier after a while.
I think you can probably dig yourself out of this mess if you go about it the right way. It won't be easy, especially at first, but I think you can do it.
If you do get a job, perhaps you can try asking yourself what, exactly, you are anxious about in the job? When you analyse these things logically, it often turns out that a lot of our fears are groundless, or at least that they are exaggerated and that reality is a lot less scary than we thought. I still have social anxiety, but less than I used to have. It has reduced over the years, as I have had to interact with lots of people, got used to doing it, and realised that there is very little to be anxious about.
Good luck.

Reactions: divinemistress36
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
That's a pity. A job, even if it's not a particularly inspiring job, gives you some stability and some contact with people. (And some money, of course.) Will they have you back? If not, can you get another job?
My feeling is that if you can get a job, and keep at it for a couple of months, you will find yourself in a very different situation than you are in now. It won't solve all your problems, but it would probably help a lot.
My advice would be to try again with a job. This time around, be a lot tougher on yourself, and don't allow yourself to give up. You will find it hard at first - it's always the first steps that are the hardest - but stick with it and it will probably get easier after a while.
I think you can probably dig yourself out of this mess if you go about it the right way. It won't be easy, especially at first, but I think you can do it.
If you do get a job, perhaps you can try asking yourself what, exactly, you are anxious about in the job? When you analyse these things logically, it often turns out that a lot of our fears are groundless, or at least that they are exaggerated and that reality is a lot less scary than we thought. I still have social anxiety, but less than I used to have. It has reduced over the years, as I have had to interact with lots of people, got used to doing it, and realised that there is very little to be anxious about.
Good luck.
Well, I can see what I can do. I knew that it was a dumb decision when I chose to do it but I have trouble grounding myself in the moment in order to not make a snap decision. The most frustrating part is making decisions that I know aren't good but I don't feel that I can overcome the fear of the moment in order to prevent myself from doing it. Thank you for speaking with me.

• Love
Reactions: Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Well, I can see what I can do. I knew that it was a dumb decision when I chose to do it but I have trouble grounding myself in the moment in order to not make a snap decision. The most frustrating part is making decisions that I know aren't good but I don't feel that I can overcome the fear of the moment in order to prevent myself from doing it. Thank you for speaking with me.
They say that "practice makes perfect". It doesn't - the saying is an exaggeration. But practice does make you better at things. You could practice restraining yourself from making impulsive decisions. You can also - like I suggested earlier - ty to analyse what it is that you tend to be afraid of, and why, and then figure out ways of dealing with those fears. Therapy might help, but I think you could do a lot on your own.