• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
I'm so sick and tired of being here. I'm so fucking stupid and I don't know how to do anything right. Currently sobbing in my math class because of how much of an idiot I am. I'm hideous and I'm just wasting oxygen by being here. Everyone treats me like I'm a freak and everyone in my life fucking hates me and wants me dead. I can never form any real or strong connections and it's hard for me to consider people friends. The people that I did have left me. Which I understand because I'm exhausting to be around. I'm just so done but I can't even do anything until I move out for dorms and its slowly killing me I want to go now I can't stand it anymore I don't know who I am anymore or how I feel. I don't know. I'm just spiraling rn and needed to vent. I can't wait to be able to be at peace. It'll come soon enough, I just need to wait but I'm so fucking tired of waiting.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, I understand why you'd feel so tired.

• Love
Reactions: astrichaoz