• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alonetomuch

alonetomuch

Dec 15, 2020
I really can't take it no more. I don't think I'll be here in the next 24hrs I've starting cutting myself again I'm constantly crying I just want to leave right now. Do you think this rope is ok and will do the trick

Attachments

• 3E3DEA6E-F339-448F-BCD2-0DEAADE7AEA7.jpeg
    3E3DEA6E-F339-448F-BCD2-0DEAADE7AEA7.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. Sending you hugs :hug: I would advise you against doing anything impulsively when you're in such a state. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Welcome to SS @alonetomuch ! You're with good company now. I urge you not to rush into this. I and others don't want you to have to live with more issues, suffering and regret from the consequences of a failed attempt. Sadly our natural biology often doesn't make it easy for us to escape. So unless you have a more sure way of escape then I am sad to inform you that you will likely have to endure. I understand it doesnt change your circumstances but I hope that it can comfort you to know that you arnt alone in this. There are many of us enduring a hellish reality with you and we offer our time, support, understanding, experiences, and best efforts to help you.

Peace and Love

Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
This really pains me. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. There might be a better, more deliberative day. I don't want you to cause yourself more anguish.
Was that blood stains on the rope?

Last edited: