• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Idkwhattoputhere0

Apr 5, 2024
Translated with Google Translate:

I am currently on the waiting list at a clinic to receive medication. I somehow hope that the medication helps at least a little. I always tell myself: "You have to endure this one more week." But I don't know how much longer I can endure this. The clinic can't tell me how long until they have space and they even ignored the last requests or told me simple excuses.

I cant take it anymore.

Sorry for the vent

Original:

Ich bin im Moment auf der Warteliste einer Klinik damit ich Medikamente bekomme. Ich hoffe irgendwie das die Medikamente zumindest ein bisschen helfen. Ich sag mir immer: "Du musst noch diese eine Woche aushalten" Aber ich weiß nicht wie lange ich das noch aushalten kann. Die Klinik kann mir nicht sagen wie lange es noch ungefähr dauern wird und die letzten Anfragen haben sie sogar ignoriert oder sich herausgeredet.

Ich kann einfach nicht mehr.

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I'm truly sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds incredibly frustrating and disheartening to be in a situation where you're desperately in need of help. It's completely understandable that you're feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how much longer you can endure this uncertainty. Please don't apologize for venting, we're here for you.

Ich sende umarmungen und liebe 🫂