• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
This suffering never ends. more and more I gain courage to do ctb in any method. i think i'm too much of a coward to stay alive, and i'm getting braver for ctb. My mistakes are too big to fix them. I don't even wanna try. Almost years living link a zombie. My mind is so perverse with myself.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I also feel a strong need to ctb. All I do is sleep and get on my computer to watch youtube and now post on SS. The only thing I do somewhat productive is take care of my pet mice. I feel so physically and psychologically drained all the time that it's hard to do much else. I wonder when I'm either going to find a reason to get out of this cesspit of sadness, or accept that I wasn't meant to be born and ctb.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
depression is the worst, I feel for you so much or you and know that we are all here to help one another. Love and peace and sunny days to you my sanctioned suicide global family member:hug::hug::hug::hug:.

• Love
Reactions: Stick