Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
What do you mean with biochemical ongoing are flawed? I think you are looking good, you have a pretty hot rude look
Whatever first I have to finish my benzo withdrawal, which will last for 1-3 months more.

Its so annoning for a entire month I felt well, but since yesterday I feel weird again.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
Whatever first I have to finish my benzo withdrawal, which will last for 1-3 months more.

Its so annoning for a entire month I felt well, but since yesterday I feel weird again.
But what is exactly your issue? I didn't understand the explanation

azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
What about gay men who are "masculine" & only wanna have sex with "feminine" gay men? What about "feminine" gay men who are only sexually attracted to other "feminine" gay men? How do they fit into your incredibly conservative "theory of gayness"?
I personally think being gay is very contradictory. Of course, there are "masculine" gay men that are attracted to "feminine" gay men, but being gay at its core is androphilia and the desire to receive the love of a masculine man. So statistically, most gay people just want the same thing but cannot provide the exact same thing they want. I'm extremely frustrated about this, but it's definitely not the reason that I want to ctb. Because there are important things in life like money. If I have enough money, I can just buy a state-of-the-art VR device and get satisfied without a man.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I personally think being gay is very contradictory. Of course, there are "masculine" gay men that are attracted to "feminine" gay men, but being gay at its core is androphilia and the desire to receive the love of a masculine man. So statistically, most gay people just want the same thing but cannot provide the exact same thing they want.
It's complicated... I'm attracted only to other "masculine" men, but I need them to be submissive in bed

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I hate my sexual orientation

I wished I could be heterosexual, gynophilic
I personally think being gay is very contradictory. Of course, there are "masculine" gay men that are attracted to "feminine" gay men, but being gay at its core is androphilia and the desire to receive the love of a masculine man. So statistically, most gay people just want the same thing but cannot provide the exact same thing they want. I'm extremely frustrated about this, but it's definitely not the reason that I want to ctb. Because there are important things in life like money. If I have enough money, I can just buy a state-of-the-art VR device and get satisfied without a man.
Money? First comes love/sex/partnership
then family and then friend
abd then money

I am saying this as a Swiss btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: PressEnterToExit
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I hate my sexual orientation

I wished I could be heterosexual, gynophilic

Money? First comes love/sex/partnership
then family and then friend
abd then money

I am saying this as a Swiss btw.

I have a theory about that which already talked about here, won't mention it again cause don't wanna to be called Hitler lol

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I have a theory about that which already talked about here, won't mention it again cause don't wanna to be called Hitler lol

you won't be, provided your theory isn't very silly and very nasty.