• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ivixscrim

ivixscrim

Jun 22, 2023
I ended a relationship not long ago (it must have been about 4 weeks) I just can't accept the fact that she left me, I always did everything to see her happy, I did everything to have a good time, and I became very emotionally dependent on her, I still feel, we had a great time, but it seems like it wasn't worth it? it seems like she doesn't even care what happened, before breaking up with me, she sends me some pictures of her mutilations saying that I was to blame and that she hated me, cursed me in countless ways, and offended the only person who supported our relationship (my mom) but even though she mistreated me like that I can't stand that she left me I had self harm issues like her we were both mentally unstable and still am I can't accept that she is already in relationships with other guys and I'm here, suffering, crying and wanting to have her back, I know this sounds childish but she was the only person who helped me when I was bad I just want to stop living I'm thinking of doing the CTB act in a few days, but I don't want to end my life because of her, she was good to me, but I know it's over and it won't come back and I know I'll never find someone like her, someone who understands me and likes the same shit as me.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Im so sorry OP… I've been in a similar boat and I am far from being over my ex. I've done anything to get their attention to want me back but to no avail. I hate seeing them with other women. I understand when you try your best and still lose the person you desire.

Wish you well OP stay strong..

• Hugs
Reactions: Remeer
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
She sends you pictures of her "mutilations" and blames it on you? I know it hurts, but she sounds really toxic. Leaving her sounds like a good thing.

Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
It may sound cliché, but...
time heals everything, you are living the beginning of the end of a relationship, these are the most complicated moments, be calm, it is a grieving process
it goes without saying that you are not stupid
Regarding the person you mention, she seems to be a super toxic and perhaps narcissistic person, and why did she make her feel guilty for her own mutilations? maybe she was already thinking about being with someone else (if she was already)

my apologies for your situation

greetings, be well

ivixscrim

ivixscrim

Jun 22, 2023
Pode parecer clichê, mas...
O tempo cura tudo, você está vivendo o começo do fim de um relacionamento, esses são os momentos mais complicados, tenha calma, é um processo de luto
Escusado será dizer que não é estúpido
Em relação à pessoa que você menciona, ela parece ser uma pessoa super tóxica e talvez narcisista, e por que ela a fez se sentir culpada por suas próprias mutilações? talvez ela já estivesse pensando em ficar com outra pessoa (se já estava)

minhas desculpas pela sua situação

saudações, fique bem
É, da noite para o dia ela começou a me culpar por suas mutilações eu a amava tanto, eu sentia que ela era a única, sabe? mas aparentemente não foi, e acho que ela já tinha planos de me deixar para ir para outra, tenho dificuldade em aceitar términos mas nesse fim de relacionamento vou ter que aceitar e seguir em frente mesmo que seja difícil, mas pelo menos terei ajuda da minha mãe que sempre esteve comigo nesses momentos ruins.

Obrigado a todos pelo amor <3

Reactions: Remeer