• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it repulsive but also deeply insensitive when humans act like suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to be gone. How could anyone say such a thing when we exist in such a hellish reality where suicide is so harmfully made inaccessible by humans who wish to prolong suffering no matter what. Humans who just invalidate what others go through truly disgust me, what I'd fear as well is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, it's an unacceptable crime how people are denied the option to die peacefully in a guaranteed way, yet are treated like they don't want to die enough all because they are still breathing, I'm tired of feeling trapped in this existence.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
It really would be very kind and compassionate If we had our right to die granted in the Constitution of every country in the world.

But unfortunately Politics is ruled by demagogy... Countries would rather send their young people, in massive numbers, to their deaths, fighting stupid BS wars for whatever BS excuse, sacrificing them... As long as their deaths were "useful", It's ok.

But "God forbid" helping someone who just wants to stop living with dignity, through euthanasia — that is what is a truly unforgivable, sinful, crime.

Last edited:
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Yeah this is probably one of the things that many new users (even myself when I first lurked on here) could be guilty of. The worst part is to then have to continue living a life in protest when you know every day is one day too many. You just wanna excuse yourself from everything because you're hoping that somehow you're inline to die before the natural mortality point.