• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuicideByBelt

SuicideByBelt

Student
Sep 18, 2019
I was going to kill myself in January. I took the antacid and meto in the hours needed, mixed SN in a cup of water but then decided not to do it.

But after this year, I've decided I should have done it. I'd like to die. My problems still persist, there isn't much to look forward to for me.

I still have SN and meto from January. Will it still work?

Reactions: 0utsider
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I imagine it'd depend on how you stored it. I bought mine last October(2019) and tested it recently and still seemed to be working. If it's unopened it'll last longer. My sn was opened but I keep the bottle in a sealed ziploc bag.

SuicideByBelt

SuicideByBelt

Student
Sep 18, 2019
I imagine it'd depend on how you stored it. I bought mine last October and tested it recently and still seemed to be working. If it's unopened it'll last longer. My sn was opened but I keep the bottle in a sealed ziploc bag.
The SN is in an unopened packet. The pills are still inside those things you push to get them out.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
It should still work yes. SN should last for about 3 years. For meto, isn't the expiry date indicated on the package ?

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
ok I just checked my meto package. I bought it about a year and a half ago and the expiry date is April 2022.

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
I was going to kill myself in January. I took the antacid and meto in the hours needed, mixed SN in a cup of water but then decided not to do it.

But after this year, I've decided I should have done it. I'd like to die. My problems still persist, there isn't much to look forward to for me.

I still have SN and meto from January. Will it still work?
What is Meto

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
I imagine it'd depend on how you stored it. I bought mine last October(2019) and tested it recently and still seemed to be working. If it's unopened it'll last longer. My sn was opened but I keep the bottle in a sealed ziploc bag.
How did you test it?