• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
The issues didn't seem to last for too long but I was possibly seeing activity on here after that implied perhaps that not everyone was experiencing the issue??

Edit: And brief issues throughout the evening 🤨

Last edited:
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

No story, no plot, nothing.
May 29, 2023
The issues didn't seem to last for too long but I was possibly seeing activity on here after that implied perhaps that not everyone was experiencing the issue??
I've had the issue a few times myself, albeit not to the point of personal inconvenience.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
yeah sasu is slow rn.
Maybe it's not surprising considering what day it is today

Reactions: BrainShower
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Sasu is currently facing technical difficulties with loading and it locks out me out a few times for no reason.

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
I had issues, but I'm not sure it was the same as everybody else. I use a homemade proxy server to access SaSu, and on the main site cloudflare asked me to confirm i'm human. this check repeatedly failed so i tried the mirror site and have been using that. I think it was an issue with my proxy, but I wasn't able to pinpoint the issue.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I had issues, but I'm not sure it was the same as everybody else. I use a homemade proxy server to access SaSu, and on the main site cloudflare asked me to confirm i'm human. this check repeatedly failed so i tried the mirror site and have been using that. I think it was an issue with my proxy, but I wasn't able to pinpoint the issue.
Yup. Same issue and solution here. I use VPN and home wifi and .net had issues for a day. Ended up contacting the mods if I was accidentally banned or something, oops 😅

It's fix on my end. A bit slower then usual, but tolerable for me.

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Yup. Same issue and solution here. I use VPN and home wifi and .net had issues for a day. Ended up contacting the mods if I was accidentally banned or something, oops 😅

It's fix on my end. A bit slower then usual, but tolerable for me.
odd, mine is still broken. i guess i'll stick with .site for now

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The usual traffic has calmed down and kind of feels like that thing you get in your ears when a very loud music is turned off 😁
Still missing the usual though.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Yer even today there were occasional problems but not as bad as yesterday.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I use this on Tor which somehow seems to be slightly quicker, probably loading less background things i imagine.

It's slow, real slow.