• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well 1st off..WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide my global family member!!! Another new family member ...fantastic! As you may have found by now we are the finest family on this Earth with so much love, caring, kindness, empathy and SUPPORT! Again WELCOME!! 2nd) I do not understand your question too well, but I will give it my best. If you are talking and family or the like, the heck with them, I have had no family in over 47, yep, 47 years and do not miss it at all. Now if it is friends, I am 65 years young no smarter than the next person, probably dumber, BUT I do have life experience on my side, so with that I always say that true friends always use the maxium of: easy to judge, hard to understand and know knowing NOT to use something of that nature ever. You are a truly great global family member with so much to give all of us. Sending you lots of love and SUPPORT!! Walter (yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony)

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'd legalize self-defense and defend myself. I'd also both hide and die.

I hope you can find a solution somehow. Stupid hide-and-seek games are no fun for anyone.

My whole life I've been kind of playing hide-and-seek with narcissists. People say narcs are only 1-2% of the population, but that's a lie, depending on the profession, it's 1/5-4/5 (at least here where I live). I use all my powers trying to stay positive and alive, only for a narc to come and try to make me his/her slave and invalidate my whole life. I can't understand why every person in the world can't be forced to take a narc test and all who are revealed to be narcs are banned from ever having a job or family.

• Love
Reactions: whywere