• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I am saving to about at least £ 1 , 400 pounds for one last trip , then I will kill my self at the end of it

I am going to try and make it a weeks holiday. My first stop will be at the Hawkstone Park grotto in Shropshire. This is where they filmed the BBC Chronicles Of Narnia from 1988 until 1990, and I have wanted to see the place for a very long time . My second stop will be at the Weald and Downland museum in Chichester for personal reasons l. My last stop will be at the Isle Of Wight . I will spend a few days there and then commit suicide at the end of the trip , on the island

I have an idea of what method I will use , but I am not sure if it is that reliable yet ( drowning , but with the help of pills )

I hope to seal every thing in life so it is all clean

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Sounds exciting! I wished I had the energy to go do something like that. Drowning is a pretty sketchy way to ctb, though.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Sounds exciting! I wished I had the energy to go do something like that. Drowning is a pretty sketchy way to ctb, though.

The thing is , I am so desperate to go , I am sure drowning won't be much of an issue for me

Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I've also considered the cliffs at the Isle Of Wight.

I hope you have an enjoyable and fulfilling trip, see everything you want to see, and that everything turns out the best for you.

L

lonelymess

Aug 31, 2019
It sounds like a good trip. I always thought about going to a nice and sunny place, spend my last money on this wonderful trip then end it . But now .... I am afraid I would feel even worse than at home. Because it could also be sad to be in the nicest place and not be able to share with anyone like I used to. So now I am not sure what to do. So I will follow this post see what you and others do

Last edited: