• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I've fallen into a despair that's really just numb. I don't care at all any more. The press talks about quiet quitting for work. I'm quite living. Literally nothing matters. I've quit interacting with others, stopped all texts and answering the phone. At work I don't speak up or volunteer. I've completely stopped any non required activities. I'm so down I'm not even in a sleep all day mode. I just don't care. I've realized that I have no interest in what other people do or interacting with them. I'm pretending I'm dead now. No emails no answering questions, no catching up, no cares eing given. Eating the bare minimum only when hungry, I go to bed on time, get up do work,sit, go to bed and repeat. Everything is meaningless if you refuse to attach meaning to it. I refuse to attach meaning. I don't care anymore about "issues" or "relationships" or "possessions" or "career" or life. I have no interest in giving or taking feedback, I have no interest in being a success, I don't care if others are success. I've just decided that nothing is worth it anymore. My kids don't matter, my spouse, my family, my success. It all won't matter in 500-1000 years. All I will do is toil, collect pain and pass away. Nothing I do will ever matter and to be honest I have stopped caring.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've never really had any interest in existing personally and I believe that such a thing as useless as existence could never be worth enduring. So many people in this world really do place so much emphasis and value on something so meaningless and insignifcant as existing here in this world, it's like they forget that we only exist just to inevitably die and be forgotten about. The only relief for me lies in the fact that someday this will eventually end.

Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910
warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
I've fallen into a despair that's really just numb. I don't care at all any more. The press talks about quiet quitting for work. I'm quite living. Literally nothing matters. I've quit interacting with others, stopped all texts and answering the phone. At work I don't speak up or volunteer. I've completely stopped any non required activities. I'm so down I'm not even in a sleep all day mode. I just don't care. I've realized that I have no interest in what other people do or interacting with them. I'm pretending I'm dead now. No emails no answering questions, no catching up, no cares eing given. Eating the bare minimum only when hungry, I go to bed on time, get up do work,sit, go to bed and repeat. Everything is meaningless if you refuse to attach meaning to it. I refuse to attach meaning. I don't care anymore about "issues" or "relationships" or "possessions" or "career" or life. I have no interest in giving or taking feedback, I have no interest in being a success, I don't care if others are success. I've just decided that nothing is worth it anymore. My kids don't matter, my spouse, my family, my success. It all won't matter in 500-1000 years. All I will do is toil, collect pain and pass away. Nothing I do will ever matter and to be honest I have stopped caring.
That's how i feel at work

leland

leland

Mar 14, 2023
I'm in the same boat

M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
This is exactly the same as the way I feel

D

Destined2Dye

Mar 20, 2023
I feel the same…Numb. All pursuits feel hollow.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
I know

I know the feels man. I'm just so tired of this life and want a way out

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm feeling the exact same way. Slowly pulling away from any remaining contacts that I do have (and they are few, all online) because I don't want to be attached to anyone or anything anymore, which will make it easier to depart when the time comes. Guilt and attachment has kept me here for as long as it has, and I've had enough.

mondaymornings

mondaymornings

always tired
Mar 21, 2023
Yeah, these are pretty much my exact thoughts when I'm at my lowest. I'm sorry it got to this point for you.

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I read about something called FOG which stands for Fear Obligation Guilt. It's what keeps people attached to things that are not helping them. Relationships, jobs, places, schools. We tend to hold onto things that are bad for us because of those three reasons in some combination.

I feel like if I can just stop being in relationships with others altogether then I won't have those attachments regardless of the means or reason. I don't like meeting with people. I dislike being around them. I don't like obligations for social things. I just want the end to the time I have here.