• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts since the age of 21. As Valentines day approaches I become more suicidal because its a reminder of how all my life I have been that girl now woman who never gets picked while everyone else does. Just seeing more people I grew up with rescently getting married has further worsened my depression. I plan to kill myself at 30 because I don't want to go through another decade being single and just many other failures in my life has made me not to want to see the next 20 years.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/one-valentines-day-i-am-going-to-kill-myself.149030/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-tried-my-best-i-really-did-life-never-was-for-me.141141/

This month I finally realise I do have a chance of meeting a man and finding love after being treated so awfully and builled by other women in the femcel reddit community I once belonged too. Seeing the lives of the moderator and the other users I realise I do have a real chance. The femcel women on reddit are introverted, spend so much time online complaining a lot about men and other women more attractive than them whereas I am extroverted and go out a lot. As result I have more chance of being able to build relationships with people and men while these femcel women never will as they are so stuck in their mentality. The fact the moderator even personally attacked me over the life I live just shows pure jealously and finally explains why she never liked me from day 1 and constantly picked on me out of all the other women in the group. I need real friends in the real world to do things with to reduce the need of being online and having online friendships. These people are not going to help me nor care, help and support doesn't exist online or in the real world.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...es-to-preach-about-suicide-prevention.150050/

Before I kill myself I want to say at I tried and fought meanwhile I am researching overdoses or carbon monoxide poisoning.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
So happy you are trying this. Forgot the nastiness of the past and find love.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Happy you are giving life another go.

Remember suicide is always the last resort.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe find more informed support and encouragement to keep on fighting on the Support section from others who might relate better to your ongoing struggle to survive than us gloomsters on suicide discussion. (Not an attempt to stop you visiting or posting here, please do use whatever section or thread(s) can help support you in any way.)

Last edited:
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Gogogo! 👏☺️ I wish you nothing but blessings and happiness for the future! Cheers!

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I hope you find what you're searching for. Life's hard, and sometimes people that you lean on for support can make it worse. I'm glad you're moving on from your toxic relationships and seeking new ones. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the very best.

LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
Omgosh! That's so positive and badass, miss! 😁 Gogogogoー!! I'm genuinely happy that you're giving it another chance.
Wish you the best!

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
this is super inspiring to hear! i'm glad you've found your own way out :) wishing you all the bestbestbest with everything

T

thetaperfade69

Jan 27, 2024
I have been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts since the age of 21. As Valentines day approaches I become more suicidal because its a reminder of how all my life I have been that girl now woman who never gets picked while everyone else does. Just seeing more people I grew up with rescently getting married has further worsened my depression. I plan to kill myself at 30 because I don't want to go through another decade being single and just many other failures in my life has made me not to want to see the next 20 years.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/one-valentines-day-i-am-going-to-kill-myself.149030/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-tried-my-best-i-really-did-life-never-was-for-me.141141/

This month I finally realise I do have a chance of meeting a man and finding love after being treated so awfully and builled by other women in the femcel reddit community I once belonged too. Seeing the lives of the moderator and the other users I realise I do have a real chance. The femcel women on reddit are introverted, spend so much time online complaining a lot about men and other women more attractive than them whereas I am extroverted and go out a lot. As result I have more chance of being able to build relationships with people and men while these femcel women never will as they are so stuck in their mentality. The fact the moderator even personally attacked me over the life I live just shows pure jealously and finally explains why she never liked me from day 1 and constantly picked on me out of all the other women in the group. I need real friends in the real world to do things with to reduce the need of being online and having online friendships. These people are not going to help me nor care, help and support doesn't exist online or in the real world.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...es-to-preach-about-suicide-prevention.150050/

Before I kill myself I want to say at I tried and fought meanwhile I am researching overdoses or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Only reason I'm still here is the chance to be with her again, but yk, gotta prepare if the worst happens so, here I am!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Maybe find more informed support and encouragement to keep on fighting on the Support section from others who might relate better to your ongoing struggle to survive than us gloomsters on suicide discussion. (Not an attempt to stop you visiting or posting here, please do use whatever section or thread(s) can help support you in any way.)
@SVEN I forget there is a recovery section. Is it active ? I have not really used the recovery side of Sanactioned Suicide. I need to check it out :)
Only reason I'm still here is the chance to be with her again, but yk, gotta prepare if the worst happens so, here I am!
@thetaperfade69 It is amazing how the people we love keep us going and giving us the will to live even when our mentally ill minds have give up on us.

I wish you well, I hope it works out for you.
Love
FireFox :)

Last edited:
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I hope you find what you're searching for. Life's hard, and sometimes people that you lean on for support can make it worse. I'm glad you're moving on from your toxic relationships and seeking new ones. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the very best.
@Thanksforeverything The crazy thing was going through my negative experience of that femcel sub reddit made me realise I do have a real chance of actually finding a man and love compared to the women in that toxic sub community.

it was great meeting women who actually understood how it feels like go through your life never being chosen while everyone else does. The problem of the sub it was just non stop threads complaining about attractive women's looks, complaining about other women getting male attention and there was nothing really on any tips on how to improve nor encouragement to improve.

I noticed I was too Different from the women in the community I am very outgoing and extroverted while they are all introverted. It made me stand out from everyone else.

When the moderator attacked me for over how I live my life compared to her introverted life living on discord and reddit. It became clear her comments were pure jealousy. In that moment I finally realised I do have a chance of finding a man because of the life I live. I have the natural confidence to talk to people including men, I like spending time outdoors so I do have a chance of meeting men. I just need help finding friends and social activities to do with more people. I currently do things by myself.

Reactions: Thanksforeverything
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
@SVEN I forget there is a recovery section. Is it active ? I have not really used the recovery side of Sanactioned Suicide. I need to check it out :)

@thetaperfade69 It is amazing how the people we love keep us going and giving us the will to live even when our mentally ill minds have give up on us.

I wish you well, I hope it works out for you.
Love
FireFox :)
It's active and welcoming, FireF.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
As I like to say, "Try everything before throwing everything away." Lots of research over the past decade shows psychedelics (think magic mushrooms, ketamine, LSD), can break depression, even treatment resistant depression as well as PTSD or cPTSD. Do your research online before trying these. Start low and go slowly.

"How Dangerous?"

MM vs Depression

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you find the peace you are searching for, whether it is to continue living to the best of your abilities or to find a reliable, peaceful exit.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

My advice would be to get out and meet people in the real world, not online. It's not guaranteed to help, but it might - and you have nothing to lose by trying. "Getting out" doesn't necessarily mean going to bars and other places where alcohol is sold, though that's one option of course, and it needn't mean spending a lot of money. It could mean joining a group that's based on something that interests you. (When I was younger, I was often out in the outdoors with like-minded people. Over the years I belonged to 3 such groups - I have relocated a lot. These days I belong to a dance group.) Groups like that often lead to friendships, and sometimes to more than just friendships.

• Love
Reactions: FireFox
C

ChronicLoser

just another random nobody
Nov 12, 2023

Good luck with everything! It's nice to hear you're giving it another attempt. Wishing the best for you

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
This is one of the first really positive posts I have seen on here. I am proud of you stranger. I hope you find that special person :)

• Love
Reactions: FireFox