• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
There are people who hate Christmas season and feel that dread when Christmas approaches for me I get that feeling, for me I get that uneasy feeling when it is Valentines day. For me Valentines day is the worst day ever because its a reminder how all my life I have been that girl now women who never gets chosen while all the other women around me are having fun with their boyfriends and men. Valentines day torments me so much because all my life I have been unsuccessful with men and I am going to be stuck at home single while other women are going to be getting flowers, cards, restaurant outings with their husbands and boyfriends. All I wanted was to be loved

I am 26 years old and I have never had a boyfriend, all my life I have been that girl now woman who never gets picked. I have the confidence to talk guys even as a teenager I had at confidence but still no guy wanted to know me. All I have ever known is male rejection even my own father didn't want me sometimes I think I am cursed, unlovable because I am never successful with men while other women around me are successful.

Being single is so lonely and society doesn't care about people like me, this world was made for couples.. The world was never designed for singles it shows in everything. In flims and tv shows the characters are normally paired up or have a love interest as part of the plot line, in advertising products are geared towards couples or families during special occasions such as Valentines or Christmas and in politics during election time government policies such as housing and taxation are focused on families and couples.

Even other women don't care about how lonely singe women are and keep dismissing our pain. In real have had women tell me I am "lucky" to be single or " my time is coming" or "I am not missing much". They think being single is fun it Is not if you have been single your whole life and it never being different. I am so sick of hearing from other people "put yourself out there" I have always had the confidence to talk guys and deeply cared for the guys I liked but no one ever wants to know the real me. Its like I am not enough for any man, I feel like I will never be enough for a man.

I really tried my best to enjoy single life. I go out to museums and attractions in my city all by myself. I am currently booking tickets to go abseiling and climbing as I am a thrill seeker. It hurts seeing other women with their boyfriends because it's reminder of love I don't have and everywhere I go feel like an unloved outsider walking past an ocean of happy couples. I wish I for once I could be that woman who gets chosen., who is seen as that man's special woman he loves and just to be like other women who have boyfriends and are happy.

The lifetime of male rejection along with failures in my life has finally broken me and I know one valentines day I am going to kill myself because Valentines day is the worst season for me.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry you have to be in that kind of pain, I never had luck with either women or men myself, I wish I could take you pain away. It seems that you'll find the peace and happiness you deserve soon, I hope it is a peaceful end.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
FWIW, my worst mental state came following a break-up due. That being said, I've only been in one relationship and I can definitely relate that the loneliness is crippling. I feel that I am far from attractive, so I have no doubt that I'll be single on Valentine's Day. I'll probably be browsing here, feeling bad for myself on Valentine's Day. I'm not here to talk you out of it, and I wish you the best regardless of your decision. Life as single isn't as easy as some depict it, life in general has been shitty for me. I feel as if I'm on the verge of CTB any day now if I can't push through everything, so who knows, maybe I'll see you some day.

Sending you virtual hugs though, hope things get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: FireFox
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Check your friendzone. Might be a diamond in the rough lurking in there.

Also, I remember you lost your job on vday? Did you manage to find another? Update! T_T