guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
Besides feeling alone, this is why I want to CTB. Everywhere I go online and in person, I stumble upon either transphobia or antisemitism and I'm tired of it. I've been called slurs from both of those groups and I've been called an animal. I've seen blood libel and I've seen people trying to hide their hate behind groups and ideas that I find valid and agree with (I agree with the ideas, not the people that hide behind them). It's so tiring defending my existence from these assholes.

I was never given the choice in being born Jewish and trans and I'm tired of being berated for being born this way. I'm proud to be part of those groups but I'm not proud of the hate I've received from people thinking those groups are wrong. I've had to leave friends because of this and they are 100% going in my note. They helped me go down the spiral I'm going down and I want them to know the suffering they caused. Robin and Birch, if you see this, fuck you from the bottom of my heart. If or rather when I attempt, you two will be the people who I blame the most.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and Sunü (素女)
HereIGoAgain24

HereIGoAgain24

Sep 2, 2024
I understand and completely sympathize. I'm not trans or Jewish myself, but the sheer amount of vitriol I see towards people who are boggles the mind. They're not fucking choices, and they're not fucking harmful to anybody. Nobody gains anything from this discrimination except for the scumbag politicians who prey on it for brownie points.
Sending all my love and support.