• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Psi

-
Oct 2, 2023
So here I am in the forest for one hour already lying on the ground while listening to music. It's raining heavily and I'm getting wet. Actually I wanted to jump but it's getting dark already I can't decide. Suicide hotlines are always so mean to me

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I don't even know. I've been planning this for months now. I actually went through worse and fixed seemingly unfixable problems. But now I'm exhausted and regret not having managed to kill myself during my last crisis.

U r sayng 'last crsis' & comparng t/ nw whch sggests a stuatn tht u mght b abl t/ survve -- espclly if prevs problms wre fixd

Wht mkes u wn2 ctb durng ths 1 -- do u actlly wn2 ctb or r u ovr-whelmd atm

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I don't even know. I've been planning this for months now. I actually went through worse and fixed seemingly unfixable problems. But now I'm exhausted and regret not having managed to kill myself during my last crisis.
Yeah that sounds rough man, I get how tiring it must be to deal with all that shit. But if you think you'd enjoy life if your problems were able to be fixed for good, maybe there's a point when life will look up. This is obvious but hard for suicidal people to conceptualize: if it can get worse, it can get better. If you were able to survive worse and are on an upward trend right now, wouldn't it currently be a bad time to give up? It's your choice, but I hope you'll think a bit about instant gratification vs long term reward. We all like instant gratification, but it's usually people who resist that urge and think in the long term that end up with the better end of the stick I think.

Of course it doesn't apply to all people who ctb, like if a person is dealing with chronic pain, but if you have difficult to fix but fixable problems, I personally like to think about dealing with issues on whether or not to ctb this way.

P

Psi

-
Oct 2, 2023
Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it. But frankly, I don't like that life gets better and worse from time to time. I simply can't stand those repeating crises.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How do u feel now?

Reactions: Kit1
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
You still with us? I just saw this. I can talk if you'd like.đź’›

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Dear Psi,

I don't know where you are and whether you would like to talk. If you are up to chatting, please DM myself or others who have offered on this chat and just text here. If you would to come back to us and give life another try, please do get in touch with your destination.

Thinking of you - you have a group of dear friends here on this chat thinking of you and sending you hugs and best wishes.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Hang in there my dude
As you said it's getting late
You can always try another time, just gets some rest today. Thinking of you, don't make a rash decision, breathe and be kind to yourself

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Hope you're alright, Psi! :) Have faith! If your life gets both better and worse, then that's awesome! :D Take advantage of it when it's good! ^_^ It must be a blessing not to be in constant crisis~ hehe~

Reactions: Brokensaddle
sadwriter

sadwriter

In recovery (no longer active)
Aug 29, 2023
But frankly, I don't like that life gets better and worse from time to time. I simply can't stand those repeating crises.
I totally understand this, and have had this thought myself when people/ my therapist remind me that I've felt better in the past when I'm feeling really horrible. But given that you're still on the fence about things, I really hope that you decided not to jump and are still with us. As painful as the current moment is, you can always change your mind later after deciding not to CTB, but you can't change your mind and stay alive after you've CTB. (I guess that's easier said than done though, and I know that when the suicidal ideation hits the urge can be really strong...) Regardless, I hope you decided to stick around and that you're feeling a little better whenever you read this <3

Boy, imagine how shocked the anti-SaSu pro-lifers would be to see this thread on what they believe to be a satanic death cult website, lol. Perfect example of how supportive the recovery section can be.

I

indosoon

Jan 22, 2024
Do you still need someone to talk? Let met know it

• Hugs
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Do you still need someone to talk? Let met know it
Hi Indosoon,

Psi's chat was from last month - name has been crossed out which means that there might be a possibility that Psi has passed away. I am so sorry. I can see that you are new to the forum and we do have friends who will die. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to chat

Reactions: indosoon
I

indosoon

Jan 22, 2024
Hi Indosoon,

Psi's chat was from last month - name has been crossed out which means that there might be a possibility that Psi has passed away. I am so sorry. I can see that you are new to the forum and we do have friends who will die. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to chat
Actually I would like to. There isn't much to say but my willing to leave and my plans to attempt. How can we chat?

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
As you are fairly new to the forum, you would not be able to personally message (PM) to anyone on here. At this point, you are more than welcome to type in this chat or start a new thread - but remember that other registered members as well as unknown guests will be able to view the chats..,