• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am scared that the nitrite turns to nitrate while I mix it with water, do I have to do it fast?
Maybe after taking a bit sn out I should directly close the package again.
The problem is my scale is rather small and I tested only like 4g of salt fitted on it so it would take a while to meassure all the sn precisely.

Reactions: Unknown21
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It will not convert all of the nitrite to nitrate within seconds. Do not leave the SN open too long. Do not mix it with water until you are ready to use it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It will not convert all of the nitrite to nitrate within seconds. Do not leave the SN open too long. Do not mix it with water until you are ready to use it.
That is what I meant, when I will take it I am scared it will turn to nitrate before I can even mix it and consume it after

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Let's say you want to take it in maybe 30 minutes. Then you mix it with water only a few minutes before. If you change your mind, then this is a problem, because the SN mixed with the water you can not use days later.

Reactions: Sid19 and Praestat_Mori
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Let's say you want to take it in maybe 30 minutes. Then you mix it with water only a few minutes before. If you change your mind, then this is a problem, because the SN mixed with the water you can not use days later.
I won't change my mind, I was just worried that the time I would take for mixing could be too long if I am not fast

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I guess you don´t need 1 hour to mix it :-)

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
It doesn't degrade that quickly. Is a fairly stable compound. You don't need to worry about that. Even a couple hours before would be completley fine.

Reactions: ApathyToLife, Sid19 and Maeve