Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
the right to free speech has been violated multiple times. anti choicers blackmailed an SS founder into leaving the website. he could have lost his job if people knew about his online activity.

this sounds illegal to me. Isn't it an indirect violation of free speech? putting someone at risk of losing their job if they don't shut up.

of course this is illegal. but nobody cares to follow the law when it's inconvenient. all of a sudden, people have all kinds of excuses to create double standards.

discussing about methods and sources isn't bad and it's not illegal either.

can we change the rules back to normal? back to being able to talk about sources. I know I'm annoying about this but I have to be. I have to keep bitching about this because people should know that some of us aren't getting used to injustice.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: waitingforrest, Euthanza and Jrmull1993
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I doubt it.

You'd have a lot to prove on your end, including that the other party intentionally caused distress or even just inconvenience.

I also don't like the idea that it would draw more public attention to the site. Although I'm not saying that we should ignore it, fighting back isn't really an option.

Reactions: Celerity
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@Insomniac

When did this happen, was the CoFounder a well known public figure? You've gotten me amped up.

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
Hypothetically Reality, I need to die.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
It depends on who are the authorities in charge of the case. See if they are pro-choice, but I doubt it in the US now, they even cancel the abortion law. I see that as unstable political bargain but this is merely just my distant opinion since I'm not living there to get to the detailed fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Considering how the media has reacted to this site, it is likely such a case would not be taken serriously. Even though the doxxing is illegal, the law is just empty words without follow up, and I doubt that the prevalent pro-life people in the justice system care. And the shameless media will be ready again to twist the story to warp public perception once more.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby