• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Krobo

Krobo

Feb 5, 2023
Of course, there are the obvious answers such as wiping away your digital footprint, writing out messages to those outliving you, and planning out the method, but I'd like to know what else others would do in such a situation.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i would do the same thing as any other day don't care what state i leave my life

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
I just want to clean my apartment and leave one note on social media before I go. My landlady isn't too bad of a person and her previous tenant left the apartment in a mess that she had to clean up. I'd rather not make her go through that again.

No one in my life cares enough to investigate why I CTB, so the most I'd do digitally is delete this account and clear my browser history on the only device I use to browse this sort of stuff.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if I knew that I was certainly going to be free from this cruel world, and I had a reliable method, I would just be relieved that it's all coming to an end. Pretty much everything would seem meaningless and insignificant to me if I knew that I was soon to be gone as I would know that soon enough I wouldn't have to deal with existing anymore.

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
I'd try to hang out with someone maybe, but I doubt people would think I'm important enough to make a last minute plan with at all

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Important things are not left to the last day if you want them to go well.
//
Les coses importants no es deixen pas per a l'últim día si vols que surtin bé.

• Hugs
Kanashii

Kanashii

Somehow living, not dead yet.
Mar 16, 2023
i would do the same thing as any other day don't care what state i leave my life
I honestly feel the same. Preparation doesn't really make any difference. Your digital footprint wouldn't exactly matter much. The only "preparation" I'd make is maybe a note or something but nothing else really. Just go out in whatever way I feel.

poa.alpina

poa.alpina

i'm a grass!
Mar 11, 2023
I would leave a note, possibly with "f u" attitude, wipe my devices beyond any data recovery, destroy portraits I made, and neatly pack my belongings into boxes for easier removal.
Then I would eat the best, tastiest spaghetti in my life, and kebab. And drink a lot of beer.

• Love
G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
I would write notes to the people that matter and I would ask to hang out with my friends for one last time. But I'll probably get another excuse and then I'll probably tell them how I feel since they deserve that. But I would still tell everyone that I love them. I don't have many in my life so gotta make everyone count for something

• Hugs
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Pay some bills, wrote a note directing advising where people could find stuff in phone that's written up, schedule text of same and a few others to go out, do something besides lay in bed, get whatever I want to eat. Treat the dogs, call the ones I love the most.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree with some of what's stated above, would treat it as a normal day until I pull the trigger.....

My notes / letters are already written, probably get something good to eat * if i even have an appetite? *( medium rare filet mignon ' with baked potato) , talk to whichever family / friends I can, and ...... Get drunk / highh as Fckk to ensure that I can pull the trigger and bypass my damn SI . Maybe some other things but I can't think of any atm. -

Last edited:
Lonelyhotcake

Lonelyhotcake

(I speak spanish).
Mar 16, 2023
My dad used to say that ghosts spend eternity repeating their last day alive.

I'm going to watch my favourite movie, so I can watch it forever.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
I would need to follow the 48hr regime immediately. Write a note for my best friend, perhaps buy her a personalized gift, just to show how much she meant to me. Go to the wine store, and buy the most expensive bottle that I like, and I'll drink it before my dry fast. Not sure if any hotels I like take reservations the day before, but I guess I would need to do that too.