youngandbhad

youngandbhad

Dec 13, 2018
Hi! I've been doing some research on hydrogen sulfide and i have some questions regarding the ingredients for this method. I live in Poland and the access to chemicals here is more restricted (I haven't come across any of the highly toxic pesticides that could be consumed in order to commit suicide, for example carbofuran which Romanian singer Madalina Manole used to ctb). In many hydrogen sulfide instructions i have found the information that hydrochloric acid (HCl) should be used. I have found a toilet bowl cleaner in a store that contains 30% HCl. However, I have also come across an electrolite that contains 37% sulfuric acid (H2SO4). So my question would be does it necessarily have to be HCl or could a different acid be used for better results?
My second question would be regarding the sources of sulfur. Can it be pure sulfur or does it have to be a salt? Do you know any chemicals that contain it? Does it have to be a sulfide or could it also be a sulfate?
Also, do the sufficient amounts of each ingredient depend on the space that the suicide attempt would be conducted?
Thanks for resolving my doubts.

Reactions: Pegasus and Lifeisatrap
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
polecam SN - azotyn sodu ;)

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap
youngandbhad

youngandbhad

Dec 13, 2018
czytałem już o tej metodzie, tylko gdzie u nas można dostać cymetydynę i metoklopramid to jest już pytanie

youngandbhad

youngandbhad

Dec 13, 2018
W ogóle u nas jest słabo z tymi lekami na receptę, kiedyś na oglaszamy24 sprzedawali (oczywiscie pelno oszustow ale kiedys udalo mi się kupic alprazolam) teraz wszystkie te strony pousuwali

Reactions: therhydler
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
czytałem już o tej metodzie, tylko gdzie u nas można dostać cymetydynę i metoklopramid to jest już pytanie

Metoklopramid pod nazwą Primperan można zamowic na ebay od greckiego sprzedawcy

youngandbhad

youngandbhad

Dec 13, 2018
so i ask my question again, would mixing pure sulfur with hydrochloric acid produce hydrogen sulfide? or does it have to be a salt? also, can the sulfur be in powder form or does have to be liquid?

Reactions: sif
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
so i ask my question again, would mixing pure sulfur with hydrochloric acid produce hydrogen sulfide? or does it have to be a salt? also, can the sulfur be in powder form or does have to be liquid?

No, you need
iron sulfide FeS + hydrochloric acid HCl - ---> hydrogen sulfide H2S
google:
FeS + 2 HCl ———> FeCl2 + H2S

Alternativ:
google: Sulfidogen

Last edited:
Reactions: sif